RELEASED: IWBUMS Build 39.67.3

lemmy101

IWBUMS 39.49

[New]

• Now always able to start cars in debug mode.
  • Opening the Mechanic UI now happens instantly in debug mode.
  • "Seat Occupied" notification shown in Mechanic UI if someone is sitting on the seat you're inspecting.
  • Added an AllowExteriorGenerator Sandbox option. This allows generators to power exterior tiles, and for example can get gas pumps working after the electricity has turned off. For now it's false by default.
  • Added Mechanic UI cheat command to set exact gas/pressure levels
  • Added a new 'Press 'R' to rotate during construction' tool tip to minimise Sasha's rotation despair

[Balance]

• Balanced damage on various car parts.
  • Foraging previously caused both fatigue and sleepiness, but the sleepiness has now been reduced.
  • Updated the 'Save cannot be loaded' text before the game for players with Build 38.30 saves to make it more readable.
  • Made microwave/oven ui background a bit darker to improve visbility.
  • Changed IsoWorld.emitterUpdate from OnceEvery to counting milliseconds to avoid built up sounds.
  • Made vehicle travel through forests bumpier compared to open countryside.
  • Nerfed damage to parts when driving off-road. It now also takes into account whether you're in a forest zone, countryside zone etc

[Bug Fix]

• Fixed mod .tiles sprite property values being wrong (Issue 1376)
  • Fixed more vehicle-related translations.
  • Fixed collision/pathfinding/vision when loading chunks.
  • Fixed Moveables.txt translations not being used in Disassemble menu or inventory window.
  • Fixed player's "Survived For" time, which was increasing twice as fast as it should in MP.
  • Fixed visibility/pathfinding glitch along chunk boundaries.
  • Fixed roof-hiding code not updating when players build new floors.
  • Fixed PZArrayList iterator exception in IsoGridSquare.explodeTrap()
  • Fixed position of skull icon in load-game UI.
  • Fixed map-loading errors when there are unknown types of items on the ground.
  • Fixed nullPointer when uninstalling a vehicle part.
  • Fixed a bug with -dnosave.
  • Fixed a wrong calculation in the CarSpawnRate sandbox option.
  • Fixed car part condition drops while driving not being synced in MP.
  • Fixed game freezing when hundreds of nearby zombies play footstep sounds.
  • Fixed metal-barricade sound not playing in MP, or for IsoThumpables.
  • Fixed missing parts of double doors not being repairable by building a new one over the old one.
  • Fixed keys being put into the ignition leading to them losing their favorite status.
  • Fixed chop-tree action stopping too soon when the player's endurance is low.
  • Fixed radio sine-wave UI updating while paused and at different rates depending on fps.
  • Fixed food cooking for too long once it has been removed from heat.
  • Fixed Hardcore difficulty using the wrong XP multiplier on Beginner/FirstWeek.
  • Fixed hood being closed twice when the Use key was pressed with the Mechanic UI open.
  • Fixed failed-to-start engine sound not playing in MP.
  • Fixed some vehicle sounds playing at full volume for distant players.
  • Fixed prone zombies being pushed by non-prone zombies on the client.
  • Fixed solidtrans objects adjacent to window frames (without windows) blocking movement.

I don't see this new option in my server's ini file:S it seems the configfiles doesn't get updated or i dunno whats wrong with them. Previously i need to write the car expansion stuffs manualy i mean the cargasconsuming etc. Damned linux again..:D:D

1 hour ago, RobertJohnson said:

Added an AllowExteriorGenerator Sandbox option. This allows generators to power exterior tiles, and for example can get gas pumps working after the electricity has turned off. For now it's false by default.

Does this mean we can power player built bases now?

42 minutes ago, Lexx2k said:

Out of curiosity, if you drive offroad with a car, does it always take the same damage no matter the speed or can you avoid fatalities with driving very slowly?

Yep, it's based on current speed, you still gonna damage it, but by going slow, it should be ok.

2 minutes ago, Minnigin said:

Does this mean we can power player built bases now?

Yep, it's probably gonna end up being true by default btw

Seems like new update enabled godmode for everyone, no damage is taken no matter what. Any idea how to fix this? To be more precise - you get healed instantly. No mods enabled, all worked before last update.

Edited by Godf

On 18/04/2018 at 1:48 AM, Tails said:

ive been taking a look car vehicle spawn locations and so far every  farm houses lacks the vehicle spawns.

Tails, what vehicle spawn rate have you got in your game? Just to give me a starting point :)

37 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

Yep, it's based on current speed, you still gonna damage it, but by going slow, it should be ok.

Yep, it's probably gonna end up being true by default btw

Will survival mode have this option enabled by default?

Edited by ditoseadio

So I have been playing for the last 2-4 days now and what an amazing addition cars are to the game, they allow for mobile bases and require maintenance to keep running just such a great addition.

One feature I'd request is maybe cars having licence plates along with the matching key having the plate number "attached" because I found it hard to determine what key fitted what car once I've collected and maintained a few of them and since there are very few car models determining the key based on appearance is ineffective.

Just throwing out some issues with vehicles that i found. when getting out of the car on the railroad track bridge can make it so you can no longer enter the vehicle for example if the doors entry highlighted square is blocked you can exit but never enter. second locked car doors can be opened from the outside when going into the vehicle menu and selecting a window and opening it from the outside then simply walking to the open window and entering the car, makes no sense.

Each time I put it on the beta, it downloads it, then my windows defender says quarantined virus, apparently it's a Trojan virus, what is happening??

Also I have tried multiple times, and the download never ends, please, help?

53 minutes ago, newtuck said:

Each time I put it on the beta, it downloads it, then my windows defender says quarantined virus, apparently it's a Trojan virus, what is happening??

Can't r produce it. The game downloads Ok through Steam on my end. Windows Defender doesn't seem to pick it up.

Maybe a false positive? There seems to be little info about the trojan mentioned on Discord.

9 hours ago, Batsphinx said:

Just to double-check - which perk is this? It's a vanilla one, and not a mod?

And can you describe the issue a bit more, just to make sure we're on the same page? How many items are you transferring too?

I meant the "dextrous" perk to transfer items quickly

And what I meant is that whenever I transfer items (no matter the number and types) the game gets slower

Ok thanks @Snakeman, I'll try that.

Edited by The White Wolf

I'm having trouble getting the trunk inventory to show up. I'm able lock/unlock (I press E and get an unlock sound), but the container won't show up. Got the trunk once, not sure why it worked that time. All trunks above 50% condition. Tried on three different vehicles (all cars of some sort). Anyone else get this?

Not sure if it's new, I've never tried using trunks before...

PS Love the new bounce rate on forest travel!

PPS I still think default gas in vehicles could be (much) higher... ran around half of muld and found only 3 cars with gas in them.

9 hours ago, newtuck said:

Are you the same person who reported this in the Steam Bug Tracker by the way?

I just started a new game and I can say the vehicles help out lots early on, though I cannot speak for later in the game. I spawned in Rosewood this time and once I found a suitable possible home in the gated community, I took a car and drove all the way to the West Point drug store for axes - to save time. I'm rather annoyed that when zombies walk towards you when you're driving past, your character still gets panicked, and I feel like if it was in the zombie apocalypse and I flew by a zombie at 60 MPH, I wouldn't get panicked. I would also like the air conditioner to work a little quicker so my character isn't forever waiting to become cooled off. Another addition I'd like to see is more damage from accidents. I hit a tree at 70~ MPH and only busted a windshield and my headlights, whereas in reality, I'd die. One other thing; I'd like to zoom out more in a vehicle so I can avoid hitting a tree at that speed when there's a corner I need to go around. Other than those 4 things, the vehicles have helped me out in my game play, more speeding up the process than making the process easier considering I still have the dead chasing after me. It's a great addition and I cannot wait to see more.