RELEASED: IWBUMS Build 39.67.3

lemmy101

Just to be clear I wasn't talking about the 6 months later mode, I was talking about a sandbox game where I survived 6 months and only the newly discovered cars have dead batteries, all the cars discovered since day 1 are 50-80% charged

Edited by Axezombie

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Shinjitsu noDeshi said:

There's a steam beta branch - "vehicle - work in progress on vehicles". Is this branch more up to date (regarding vehicle development) than IWBUMS?

Shin

could just use it and look at the version number?

14 hours ago, TurtleShroom said:

What differentiates this version from V39.0 ("Vehicles Update")?

Seems this question should be answered by a dev or mod, anyone wanna chime in?

Also an answer for Shin's question would be pretty sweet

Edited by Minnigin
Additions

On 23.6.2018 at 5:03 PM, Shinjitsu noDeshi said:

The version number is 41 something which is around when it was merged with the IWBUMS branch.

Vehicles had their own versioning. That branch is not there anymore and no, it was not more up to date.

1 hour ago, Minnigin said:

Seems this question should be answered by a dev or mod, anyone wanna chime in?

Also an answer for Shin's question would be pretty sweet

Looks like the same question to me, unless I'm missing the proper context?

Vehicles were merged with the IWBUMS branch.

2 hours ago, nasKo said:

Vehicles had their own versioning. That branch is not there anymore and no, it was not more up to date.

Looks like the same question to me, unless I'm missing the proper context?

Vehicles were merged with the IWBUMS branch.

Ya I reread everything and realized I was just repeating, sorry :oops:

[RU]

ААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА!

СПАСИТЕ! ПОМОГИТЕ!

Уважаемые разработчики. Я вас умоляю. Исправьте этот баг. 

Который раз я подключаюсь к серверу на котором играю. И в очередной раз мне выдает ошибку:

"You have been kicked because your game files do not ,atch the servers"

Я ничего не изменял. Я ничего не модифицировал. Я честный игрок. То эта ошибка есть. То её нет. У меня уже не хватает нервов на неё. А ведь хочется поиграть онлайн.

[EN]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

SAVE! HELP!

Dear developers. I beg of you. Correct this bug.

The second time I connect to the server I'm playing on. And once again I get an error:

"You have been kicked because your game files do not ,atch the servers"

I did not change anything.  I did not modify game file. I'm an honest player. That this error is. That it is not. I already have not enough nerves for her. But you want to play online.

T_T

[RU]

Кстати говоря. Почему глухой игрок слышит?
Да он не слышит звуки, но видит игровой чат - это не правильно. Исправьте это.
Также добавьте trait: "Знает язык жестов", и "Глухонемой".
И почему нельзя бросить курить?

Простите что прошу это. Я знаю что у вас много дел. 

Вы красавчики :D

[EN]

By the way speaking. Why does a deaf player hear?
Yes, he does not hear the sounds, but he sees a game chat - it's not right. Fix it.
Also add trait: "Knows sign language", and "Deaf mute".
And why not quit smoking?

Forgive me for asking this. I know that you have a lot to do.

You are handsome :D

Edited by Хибити\Hibiti [BLR]

So... I just had the *best* PZ session ever - hands down.

Spoiler

180717-BestGame-01a.thumb.jpg.ab10733637e3ae99b0c498360d55aa91.jpg

Spoiler

180717-BestGame-02a.thumb.jpg.b385b758dcf053ad68f4de5a558d1f05.jpg

And then this happens, because I've picked up a chair and the game won't register hits on zombies when you are in the place furniture mode, and won't automatically exit out of place furniture mode...

Spoiler

180717-BestGame-03a.thumb.jpg.fa983cf3f3c839f49f8c1d6428df759a.jpg

*flips desk*

Edited by Shinjitsu noDeshi

On 17/07/2018 at 6:23 PM, Shinjitsu noDeshi said:

*flips desk*

Man, I feel ya. Game really needs some UI polish - all this right-clicking just to exit the left-click menu business, and as you say the pick up tool (also the Destroy mode with the Sledge, same thing). Would be good if once a zombie has aggro you can't build or destroy etc., game just turns off menus popping up until you're safe. 

Edited by bpdlr

7 hours ago, bpdlr said:

Man, I feel ya. Game really needs some UI polish - all this right-clicking just to exit the left-click menu business, and as you say the pick up tool (also the Destroy mode with the Sledge, same thing). Would be good if once a zombie has aggro you can't build or destroy etc., game just turns off menus popping up until you're safe. 

I'd also love to see an option to bind dedicated key to cancel action separate from going to menu. Might ease things up a little. I sometimes want to go to menu without canceling action too.

Edited by Faalagorn
Clarified

59 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

It's already the ESC key.

Yup, but when you just want to go to the menu it skips the action first :). Plus, ESC is really inconvenient key to cancel an action in a pinch. I could bind it to something closer to WASD or even a mouse key, but then leaving to the menu would be… awkward to say the least, including accidental menu exits in panic situation (which can be deadly in multiplayer!).

18 minutes ago, Faalagorn said:

Yup, but when you just want to go to the menu it skips the action first :). Plus, ESC is really inconvenient key to cancel an action in a pinch. I could bind it to something closer to WASD or even a mouse key, but then leaving to the menu would be… awkward to say the least, including accidental menu exits in panic situation (which can be deadly in multiplayer!).

Main Menu and Cancel Action are separate keybindings. 

21 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Main Menu and Cancel Action are separate keybindings. 

Oh indeed! They are only bound to the same key by default! Has that changed recently? I went through to rebind everything to avoid other pitfalls such as reloading a pistol when trying to rotate an item), but did I miss that? I'm running the weather test now, but last time I changed keybindings was in the current stable/iwbums 38.67.5 (speaking of which, shouldn't this thread be closed by now as well as the other non-stable/iwbums/weather/generall information pinned threads (unless GOG is still using this build)? While I appreciate the discussion, I realized it's an old thread after replying to a post from my subscribed threads and it might not be an appropriate place for discussion).

It also can't be bound to a mouse button, so my bad, but that's okay as I think it's an inherent limitation for keybindings.