RELEASED: IWBUMS Build 39.67.3

lemmy101

49 minutes ago, CaptKaspar said:

I honestly have no idea if this makes a difference or not, but did you try it with the windows down? 

did you test the voice chat on build 39.66.3?
I think no. It does not work at all. Do developers know about this?

вы тестировали голосовй чат на билде 39.66.3 ?
Я думаю нет. он не работает ВООБЩЕ. Разработчики знают об этом?

Edited by undvoice

13 hours ago, undvoice said:

did you test the voice chat on build 39.66.3?
I think no. It does not work at all. Do developers know about this?

вы тестировали голосовй чат на билде 39.66.3 ?
Я думаю нет. он не работает ВООБЩЕ. Разработчики знают об этом?

There should be a fix later in the week. For now, there's nothing you can do to get VOIP to work.

I've suspected that the durability on axes, hunting knives, screwdrivers, table knives and kitchen knives have been off for a number of builds, but I haven't been able to really track it until now.

With a fresh sandbox SP game, I picked up a 100% durability hunting knife. At the time I had 2 kills with my bare hands.

I now have 39 kills, 37 of which are perfect with jaw stabs (no misses, no partial hits resulting in a non-kill) and haven't used the knife to chop down trees, doors, or small animals. The durability on the hunting knife has gone down to 50%.

With a 1 in 20 chance of a durability lowering (according to the wiki) it shouldn't be anywhere near half broken already. I could chalk it up to bad luck, but as I opened with, I've anecdotally noticed this over a number of builds.

1. What sandbox settings, general game settings, and/or character creation settings would modify the "ConditionLowerChanceOneIn" of these items?

2. How does weapon maintenance come into play? I start off at 0 - does that increase the chance to break?

2. Is there a way I can log/monitor this to confirm or deny that there is an issue? 

Shin

Edited by Shinjitsu noDeshi

been looking at the spawn rate of vehicles so far these are the vehicle that are quite rare to find.

-Franklin  All terrain

- Dash Rancher

- Chevalier Primani

- Dash Elite

- Chevalier Cosette

- Mercia Lang 4000

I feel like there should be more locations to spawn other than the 2 story houses and have them spawn in parking lots anywhere on the map. (Even though the Chevalier Cosette that spawns in the parking lot of that bar in riverside)

Car parts in the auto shops seem to not have these kind of car parts

- mufflers

-Trunk lids

- vehicle Hoods

- Engine parts

-Wind shields

Some cars are meant to be rare, in the 90's not a lot of people had mercedes or bmw :D I'll look to add bit more zones for them, but it will never be as common as a small or normal car.

For the auto shop, can u point me which one you've tried exactlY? (a pzmap link would be awesome :D) loot table may be off sometimes :/

A small remark: car loot capacity.

I just started playing with vehicles and noticed that the capacity of some cars is not very logical. A delivery van (2 seat) has a 90 trunk and 20 front seat capacity (110 total). A taxi however, has about 50 trunk and 60 seat capacity (110 total). This is a bit strange, and has me always picking a standard 4 door car, because they are faster and more manoeuvrable. A van has 5 seats, and a normal trunk capacity, even more storage (I think about 130).

Some small things:

• You can only put stuff on car seats when you are inside the car
  • When you've started transferring things to the seat, you can't stop. The only thing you can do is start the car. This is annjoying, because I was transferring items to a seat, when zombies surrounded my car, I couldn't move or do anything but start the car and drive a bit ahead, until the action was complete.

7 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Some cars are meant to be rare, in the 90's not a lot of people had mercedes or bmw :D I'll look to add bit more zones for them, but it will never be as common as a small or normal car.

For the auto shop, can u point me which one you've tried exactlY? (a pzmap link would be awesome :D) loot table may be off sometimes :/

The auto shop in Rosewood was the one I was at.

as for those vehicles  the Dash Rancher and Franklin All terrain could use more higher spawn zones since there not luxury vehicles unlike those sports cars.

6 hours ago, headzit said:

A small remark: car loot capacity.

I just started playing with vehicles and noticed that the capacity of some cars is not very logical. A delivery van (2 seat) has a 90 trunk and 20 front seat capacity (110 total). A taxi however, has about 50 trunk and 60 seat capacity (110 total). This is a bit strange, and has me always picking a standard 4 door car, because they are faster and more manoeuvrable. A van has 5 seats, and a normal trunk capacity, even more storage (I think about 130).

Some small things:

• You can only put stuff on car seats when you are inside the car
  • When you've started transferring things to the seat, you can't stop. The only thing you can do is start the car. This is annjoying, because I was transferring items to a seat, when zombies surrounded my car, I couldn't move or do anything but start the car and drive a bit ahead, until the action was complete.

This is also true with reading books.

I'm stuck reading a book in the passenger seat of a car, with no way to cancel it.

Devs - please make it so the 'space' key also stops any activity when you are inside a car.

Shin

IWBUMS 39.67.1

[NEW]

• Changed default UI Render FPS to 30.
  • Added Linux version of libPZBullet64 without OpenGL for headless servers.
  • Added Linux version of libPZBullet64 without OpenGL for headless servers.
  • Added proper physics to open double doors.
  • Added "Pan camera while aiming" display option.
  • Cell grid now drawn in the lua debugger map.
  • Pressing 'T' in the lua debugger map now teleports player 0 to that location.
  • Added the ability to smash the car window that a player is facing using right click in the car's context menu.
  • Added "remove vehicle" using the right click context menu if you are in debug or an admin.
  • Admins or people in debug mode can now open the Vehicle Mechanics screen instantly while inside a car.
  • Added a Car Battery Charger item. It is used to charge your car battery if you have electricity around you (generator included).
  • Added PZBullet and trove.jar to various Steam build scripts.
  • Added 32bit PZBullet for Linux

[BALANCE]                                       

• Increased the spawn rate of mechanic tools in car trunks.        
  • Lowered the panic increase caused by zombies when player is in a vehicle.
  • Increased the knockback done to car when ramming zombies.

[BUG FIX]

• Fixed VOIP not working.
  • Fixed issues with players riding shotgun in MP being teleported to elsewhere on the map by preventing drivers from entering areas of the map that haven't been loaded in their passengers' game.
  • Fixed client doing collision checks for zombies that should only be done on a server.
  • Fixed zombie positions not updating on the client correctly.
  • Fixed zombie animations not updating on the client when near a vehicle.
  • Fixed trove.jar not being on Mac StartServer scripts.
  • Fixed Server not directing admins to 38.30(pre-vehicles) branch when trying to load an old world.
  • Fixed potential slowdown by not calling getResourceAsStream() in IndieFileLoader.
  • Fixed "Bad file descriptor" bug on Linux (hopefully, please let us know if you see this)
  • Fixed linux issues by rebuilding Linux libZNetJNI64.so
  • Fixed "Auth failed response" message on server when a client disconnects.
  • Fixed issues around server sending map_zone.bin to clients.
  • Fixed pzbullet/CMakeLists.txt
  • Fixed linux issues by updating Linux PZBullet.so and PZBulletNoOpenGL64.so
  • Fixed unpinned inventory/loot window time auto-collapsing at different framerates.
  • Fixed zombies near player 1 overlapping each other when player 2 was far away in split-screen.
  • Fixed longstanding visual glitch when climbing over something onto a staircase below.
  • Fixed potential infinite loops by adding sanity checks when loading map_zone.bin.
  • Fixed VoiceManager.DeinitVMClient() not terminating the thread properly.
  • Fixed exception cooking items with both BadInMicrowave and ReplaceOnCooked.
  • Fixed line spacing in the in-game changelog.
  • Fixed exception causing return to main menu with Bedford Falls and other maps with buggy .lotheader files.
  • Fixed missing RCON .class files.
  • Fixed clothes becoming dirty even if the sandbox option was disabled.
  • Fixed some debug messages players don't need.
  • Fixed checking doors to enter a vehicle checking hood/bonnet.
  • Fixed checking windows to enter a vehicle not seeing if a window had been smashed.
  • Fixed car batteries being created at 50% charge on most spawns.
  • Fixed Driving on player-made wood floor being considered as offroad and damaging vehicle.
  • Fixed VehicleInterpolationData objects not being reused.
  • Fixed in-game changelog not displaying changes to previous versions of the game.
  • Fixed issues with vertical force to vehicles after collisions with objects/zombies.
  • Fixed vehicle headlights being slow to turn on and off.
  • Fixed vehicle positions not updating for passengers after a collision.
  • Fixed Multi-core rendering not working on Linux.
  • Fixed linux server issues by removinf -XX:-CreateCoredumpOnCrash from Linux server .json.
  • Fixed seeing key icon above another player's head when near a vehicle.
  • Fixed further linux issues by adding -XX:-CreateMinidumpOnCrash -XX:-CreateCoredumpOnCrash -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow to server .bat/.json.
  • Fixed collisions between vehicles and zombies being counted when the vehicle is stationary.

1 hour ago, RobertJohnson said:

Fixed Multi-core rendering not working on Linux.

It would be good if Linux users could turn Multi-core to Yes in the Display options and see if this works.  Remember to restart after changing the option.

15 hours ago, Shinjitsu noDeshi said:

This is also true with reading books.

I'm stuck reading a book in the passenger seat of a car, with no way to cancel it.

Devs - please make it so the 'space' key also stops any activity when you are inside a car.

Shin

You press ESC, as far as I know.

4 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

You press ESC, as far as I know.

I'm not sure about that, I think that just drops you to the menu system and when you go back you're still reading. Sure I've tried that. E certainly don't work. LOL! Turning on the car I think works/pressing forward. I vote for pressing spacebar which is now brake, is a good idea. 

33 minutes ago, Flukey said:

I'm not sure about that, I think that just drops you to the menu system and when you go back you're still reading. Sure I've tried that. E certainly don't work. LOL! Turning on the car I think works/pressing forward. I vote for pressing spacebar which is now brake, is a good idea. 

ESC definitely works. Whether it be in a vehicle, out of a vehicle, reading, transferring items, with the engine on, with the engine off. 
E or any other key isn't suppose to cancel the action. The "Cancel Action" key can be changed in Options > Key Bindings > Player Control > Cancel Action.

I think it might be an idea to add either E, W or SPACEBAR to cancel an action as well, as I'm aware pressing ESC in a frantic situation may not be the first key you think of.

Edited by Vaileasys