RELEASED: IWBUMS Build 39.67.3

lemmy101

On 11.5.2018 at 1:59 PM, Ornament said:

"The gas cans seem to be bugged. Before the patch the gas can was full. Not it is "empty" but with full weight and I can't refill the generator with it. There are still real full ones and empty ones but some are acting weird."

Yes I have the same issue. I cannot refuel my cars with the current IWBUMS.

Edited by bok

2 hours ago, bok said:

"The gas cans seem to be bugged. Before the patch the gas can was full. Not it is "empty" but with full weight and I can't refill the generator with it. There are still real full ones and empty ones but some are acting weird."

This may be an older bug. I experienced this issue once or twice in 37.14. This game was heavily modded, so I didn't care to report - I was certain it was because of the mods. Now that others experience the exact same issue, I'm not so sure. Maybe it is worth noting that this bug may have already existed back in 37.14.

Edited by Larry the Burger Flipper

4 hours ago, bok said:

The only thing I notice, if it helps, is perhaps old cans are reporting wrong weight. I have cans of gas with different levels of gas and some are heavier than others with same gas. Some of these gas cans could be prior to patch? eg. 1 gas can shows half full weight is 3.87. Another gas can half full has 5.0 weight. Otherwise I'd think it's a mod. My gas can doesn't say anything other than weight and a green line.

On 5/11/2018 at 1:59 PM, Ornament said:

The gas cans seem to be bugged. Before the patch the gas can was full. Not it is "empty" but with full weight and I can't refill the generator with it. There are still real full ones and empty ones but some are acting weird.

If it helps, Ive been able to fix them by either pour on ground or by pour into other gas can´s.

Just now noticed  lack of recipe magazines in mailboxes in Rosewood in Survival mode ( I checked almost all mailboxes in town and found 2 common magazines like auto manual and electric device recipe and only one  quite rare magazine- hunter magazine, also I had "lucky" trait ). Especially that's noticeable in comparison with March Ridge, where I found generator and fishing magazines in first mailbox which I checked and many other usefull magazines later.

Lack of skill books too. For example, I have nearly scaled the whole map in search of Electricity for Intermediates and have not found one. In fact all I have found is Electricity for Beginners. Checked book stores (which are mostly just books), gas stations, warehouses, marts, a zillion houses... I give up.

On 18/5/2018 at 6:37 PM, Snakeman said:

i tested schoolbags on westpoint school.
If system confirm to fill a schoolbag (fillRand = 3). Items go to objectContainer(Locker) and not inside of a schoolbag.
Maybe have this problem with all items containers generated on the entire map when system choose to fill it inside of objectcontainer.

Confirmed with FirstAidKit item containers also.

Edited by Snakeman

Released IWBUMS 39.64

NEW

Updated the list of packet names in the multiplayer packet inspector.
Game now automatically moves items that are on a seat you're trying to climb onto over to a nearby seat (if available).
Pressing ESC in the vehicle mechanics UI will first try to cancel the current action instead of closing the UI.
Add damage to player if you're carrying too much (capped so it's not too annoying).
Progress bars in item tooltips will display at least 1 pixel if the amount isn't exactly zero.
Pouring gas from one gas can into another now updates the contents and weight during the action.
Added ScriptManager.FullTypeToItemMap to avoid splitting strings every time items are looked up.
Updated car parking zones.
Action progress bar now shows above the username, and isn't hidden when transferring items.
Added a Disassemble button to the furniture-moving UI (Pick-up/Place/Rotate/Disassemble)
(There used to be a Dismantle context-menu command for IsoThumpables; it was
removed when the furniture-moving stuff was added, which made it impossible to dismantle stairs or lamp-on-pillar for example. EP has added this ability back in by combining it with the existing "scrap" mode of the moveables feature.
This makes it easier to hunt around for objects that can be disassembled by mousing over them instead of right-clicking on each one.

FIXES
Fixed invalid chunkmap + vehicle coordinates being saved
Fixed client setting wrong speed on a vehicle not being driven
Fixed client requesting the position of a vehicle it has a valid position for. 
Fixed sending PhysicsDelay to clients while connecting
Fixed PhysicsDelayServer being active
Fixed wrong weight calculation in ItemPickerJava preventing some items spawning.
Fixed wrong translation being used in quit-faction dialog.
Fixed invisible players being pushed by zombies to make admin testing easier
Fixed newly-built floors not always being rendered right away.
Fixed possible exception downloading map chunks from the server.
Fixed television appearing to be powered when it was loaded after the power shuts off.
Fixed map UI issues when using a controller.
Fixed some dialogs accessed from the inventory window not being closeable using a controller.
Fixed police cars not spawning at West Point police station.
Fixed backing-up beepers on non-utility vehicles cars
Fixed items spawning on front seats.
Fixed VehicleDistrbutions.lua and changed to VehicleDistributions.lua.
Fixed profession magazines not spawning where they should.
Fixed calling ItemPickerJava for every container and not just ones with an overlay.
Fixed exception locking/unlocking player-made doors.
Fixed double-object furniture giving full material for each object when disassembled.
Fixed multiplayer user panel button saying 'Quit' when 'Close' is more appropriate
Fixed vehicle horn not being audible to another player inside a building
Fixed being able to read while sleeping by stopping all actions before going to sleep.
Fixed zombies sometimes trying to walk through walls.
Fixed switch-seat UI glitch when selecting a seat a player is sitting in.
Fixed sheet rope levitation bug by not allowing barricaded windows with sheetropes so players don't get stuck climbing.
Fixed rear seats without door access showing up in the loot window when outside a vehicle.
Fixed coloured keys for special vehicles.
Fixed missing car collision with some objects.
Fixed unlimited character carry size exploit (the one with bags)
Fixed zombies not attacking players on stairs.
Fixed Thread consuming itself when equipped.
Fixed zombies not being able to attack players that were very close to a wall or other obstacle.
Fixed pathfind code sometimes treating solid objects next to windows as non-solid.
Fixed water bottles on the ground becoming tainted when it rains.
Fixed Drainable items not updating their weight in some cases when the contents change.

Well, it started out as 39.61, but it's now 39.64. :D

Also definitely don't fast forward while encumbered or wait until you get the injured moodle to lay down your burdens. You'll probably die.

That'll need to be patched.

Place this in %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\zombie\characters\BodyDamage\ to disable damage from encumbrance for now.

BodyDamage.class

Seems that build have some serious issues- at first quick game at Rosewood in Survival mode I again checked 14 mailboxes and only find 1 electronic and 1 auto manual. (For example- in West Point in 39.58 I find  Herbalist in 5ft mailbox and 1 engineer and 1 fisher magazines in 7th.)
But more important thing- in this time I again found strange bug with music- it only play when I started the game, later I survived almost the whole day and  didn't hear any music. In main menu after this game there was no main theme, only silence (I've seen this bug in the Vehicle test build 39 ).
And the most important thing- my game crashed when I start another  run at same conditions - Rosewood, Survival mode. At first  I got low FPS  and game slow down, then I  quit to main menu and after a few seconds later game crashed. I got traceback for this issue -

PZ_traceback3.txt

Edited by MaxD12

32 minutes ago, MaxD12 said:

Seems that build have some serious issues- at first quick game at Rosewood in Survival mode I again checked 14 mailboxes and only find 1 electronic and 1 auto manual. (For example- in West Point in 39.58 I find  Herbalist in 5ft mailbox and 1 engineer and 1 fisher magazines in 7th.)
But more important thing- in this time I again found strange bug with music- it only play when I started the game, later I survived almost the whole day and  didn't hear any music. In main menu after this game there was no main theme, only silence (I've seen this bug in the Vehicle test build 39 ).
And the most important thing- my game crashed when I start another  run at same conditions - Rosewood, Survival mode. At first  I got low FPS  and game slow down, then I  quit to main menu and after a few seconds later game crashed. I got traceback for this issue -

PZ_traceback3.txt

I'd try reverifying your game install first. Right click PZ -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify to check for any missing or corrupted files and download them. Make sure it says 39.36 on the main menu. Don't see a crash in the log, unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

I'd try reverifying your game install first. Right click PZ -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify to check for any missing or corrupted files and download them. Make sure it says 39.36 on the main menu. Don't see a crash in the log, unfortunately.

I just checked the game files- there is no missing or corrupted files. Also there is no troubles with my PC and drivers.
Maybe I made a mistake when  wrote about game version,so i want to slightly clarify my words - my current version is  IWBUMS 39.64, the same issue with music what I mentioned today  I have seen in previous "vehicle" test branch  before  it goes into current "IWBUMS", then build with music and some sound issues was called "Vehicle test  39" or something, it was released in March 15.
Anyway, I'll try to  play again and find other bugs or issues in next days, maybe I can get  a new crash log.

26 minutes ago, MaxD12 said:

I just checked the game files- there is no missing or corrupted files. Also there is no troubles with my PC and drivers.
Maybe I made a mistake when  wrote about game version,so i want to slightly clarify my words - my current version is  IWBUMS 39.64, the same issue with music what I mentioned today  I have seen in previous "vehicle" test branch  before  it goes into current "IWBUMS", then build with music and some sound issues was called "Vehicle test  39" or something, it was released in March 15.
Anyway, I'll try to  play again and find other bugs or issues in next days, maybe I can get  a new crash log.

Are you on windows?

27 minutes ago, Snakeman said:

Vehicle spawn issue [39.64] in custom map:

screenshot_24-05-2018_20-55-38.png

Demo2.png

You can add the ParkingStallS template to those stalls so vehicles don't go through the fence.  Doing so will align the front (or back) of the vehicle with the south edge of the ParkingStall zone.  ParkingStall zones should be multiples of 3x5 or 5x3 in size.

28 minutes ago, EasyPickins said:

You can add the ParkingStallS template to those stalls so vehicles don't go through the fence.  Doing so will align the front (or back) of the vehicle with the south edge of the ParkingStall zone.  ParkingStall zones should be multiples of 3x5 or 5x3 in size.

There are a tutorial to how can i add the template?
Sorry about my language, i speak spanish.
This thread needs to be updated: https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23398-how-to-add-vehicle-zones-to-your-map-mod/

Edited by Snakeman

51 minutes ago, NagashUD said:

" Add damage to player if you're carrying too much (capped so it's not too annoying). "

2 years i waited for it !

thanks !!!!

This reminds me... the most extreme of the sleepy moodlets says we'll pass out soon (or something like that). When will that be introduced? :-D

1 hour ago, TheLeonBM said:

This reminds me... the most extreme of the sleepy moodlets says we'll pass out soon (or something like that). When will that be introduced? :-D

Animations update i hope, otherwise you could see your buddy running around in MP and suddenly he just stops in the middle of the road sleeping while standing still.