RELEASED: IWBUMS Build 39.67.3

lemmy101

The gas cans seem to be bugged. Before the patch the gas can was full. Not it is "empty" but with full weight and I can't refill the generator with it. There are still real full ones and empty ones but some are acting weird.

34241E9BC274F92952DFF56D2FDBD63C4EAF60F0

15 hours ago, Ornament said:

I accidentaly discovered, that you can turn on your flashlight and get in the car. The flashlight will still brighten the way. Is it intentioned?

Same applies to lighter.. Been like that for a little while now.

Seems that Valu tech radio  has infinite battery charge. I saw it once and also tried to use  Premium tech radio, but consumption of battery charge on Premium tech radio works  fine.

Also noticed that if I press "esc" when my radio equiped and and works it shut off ( don't know if it's a bug or not, radio also can shut off if I press  buttons like 1 or 3 for weapon or something else )

Edited by MaxD12

Zeds don't try to attack me if I'm inside a vehicle, they just gather around it in a perfect circle and stare at me. In the moment I took the pic I was just waiting there with the engine on, I had a chopper above me and I was also honking for even more attention.  

edit: it seems is just the chopper that causes this, I tried making some noise after it left and zeds attacked normally.

20180511145141_1.jpg

Edited by TheLeonBM

Haven’t tested the newest IWBUMS version yet, but we had a car horn bug for the last version I wanted to report. Saw in the Thursdoid that the bug tracker is being retooled so I thought I’d post it here.

When players are honking the horn in a vehicle, other players who are very close in a nearby building can not hear the horn at all. I’d understand if it was muffled in a building with all the windows and doors closed, but I live in a major city and I can say with utter certainty that regardless of how tightly you close up your home you can still hear car horns. 

Build 39.58

• Fixed Linux and Mac builds missing the updated physics library.
  • Added better zoom in / zoom out radial-menu icons.
  • Fixed vehicles being thrown when surrounded by many zombies.  There might be too much of a slow-down when driving through crowds in multiplayer.
  • Fixed zombie sprite being set to null when creating corpses.  This could cause errors when the same zombie was reused later.
  • Adjusted position of Luxury Car wheels.
  • Fixed server throwing endless exceptions when started without a SandboxVars.lua file and a vehicle was running.
  • Add a vertical scrollbar to the Server Toolbox and debug console windows.
  • Added OnRefreshInventoryWindowContainers event that modders can use to hook into ISInventoryPage.refreshBackpacks().
  • Added ErosionDays sandbox setting.  -1 means no erosion. 0 means use the existing ErosionSpeed option.  Any other value is the number of days until 100% growth.  The maximum value is 36,500 days (100 years).

5 hours ago, TheLeonBM said:

Zeds don't try to attack me if I'm inside a vehicle, they just gather around it in a perfect circle and stare at me. In the moment I took the pic I was just waiting there with the engine on, I had a chopper above me and I was also honking for even more attention.  

edit: it seems is just the chopper that causes this, I tried making some noise after it left and zeds attacked normally.

20180511145141_1.jpg

THAT's CREEPY!!!!!    Like the Stephen King kind of creepy...

5 minutes ago, TheLeonBM said:

And that was an early pic, I should've taken one when the circle was full and there was like a couple hundred around me, that was truly creepy.

So.... this can really happen now ?

10 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

Build 39.58

• Fixed Linux and Mac builds missing the updated physics library.

Thank you a lot for your quick reaction to this issue. Now I can play again... the game that I love so much :x

Containers are not being properly filled in MP: All mail boxes missing recipe books; book shelves have exclusively skillbooks lvl1-2; industrial crates do no have a single sledgehammer/axe, etc. This issue appears only when a container is being initialized trough MP. (Save was created using dedicated server or "Host" option in main menu.) If save has been copied from single player, all containers that have been initialized in SP still retain their loot according to loottables, but freshly initialized container will have messed up loot in them.

Edited by Neitronus

2 hours ago, Neitronus said:

Containers are not being properly filled in MP: All mail boxes missing recipe books; book shelves have exclusively skillbooks lvl1-2; industrial crates do no have a single sledgehammer/axe, etc. This issue appears only when a container is being initialized trough MP. (Save was created using dedicated server or "Host" option in main menu.) If save has been copied from single player, all containers that have been initialized in SP still retain their loot according to loottables, but freshly initialized container will have messed up loot in them.

Could you possibly let us know the difficulty settings you have on your server?

And likewise the difficulty settings when you initialised the map in SP?

38 minutes ago, Batsphinx said:

Could you possibly let us know the difficulty settings you have on your server?

And likewise the difficulty settings when you initialised the map in SP?

In both cases i use the same settings: Stock-ones with "rare" on every loot position: Food, Weapons, Other.

Edited by Neitronus

52 minutes ago, Neitronus said:

In both cases i use the same settings: Stock-ones with "rare" on every loot position: Food, Weapons, Other.

Okay cool I was wondering if it was attached to this change from a few builds ago:

• Decreased item spawning bonus via loot modifier on easier difficulties.

Just now, Batsphinx said:

Okay cool I was wondering if it was attached to this change from a few builds ago:

• Decreased item spawning bonus via loot modifier on easier difficulties.

Thing is that the difference is significent between MP and SP. I simply copy the values over for server from SP.

I found a bug where I cannot seem to take seats out of the back of the 2 door cars these cars are the Matterson Horizon and Chevalier  Dart when I try to click on the un install option on the seats nothing happens.  The Front seats of the  2 door cars I have mentioned above seem to work on removing the vehicle seats.

A bug, a suggestion and a question!

Bug

If we uninstall a radio from a car and remove the battery from the radio, the radio will be at 100% when it is reinstalled.

Also, if we uninstall the radio again, put the battery back in and reinstall it in the car, we'll get XP over and over again.

Suggestion

It would be a good idea if you have a vehicle key on your keyring, when you get out of the vehicle, the vehicle key will be returned to the keyring and not to the main inventory.

Question

Why doesn't appear the action bar above our character in certain actions as before? (Taking items from containers or backpacks for example)