PZ inventory over hall?

bearmasksenpai

i'ma keep it simple and say that project zomboid needs to switch to maybe a grid based item management

because to be able to fit like a *whole log* in a bag is a bit out there and there sort be something like this

5abe6770b01fb_thingtomakeapoint.png.2321aa23087298b9d570fd2bc7a99d06.png

layers so that way you can make it bigger or smaller

(a book self would have 1 or 2 layers books takeing up about to if placed normaly)

i hope this made my point the games item management needs an upgrade!

RIP pad users.

The "Weight" stat of items in PZ kinda META does this, it's a combo of Mass + Size I believe and other than stuffing random bags full of logs/planks I never had issue believing that I can actually shove the things i have in the bag into it.

IMO it would be a better solution to add a layer of code into item containers that makes it possible for either allowing or prohibiting specific items being put into them, that way we could have for example a wallet container but it would only "accept" cash/credit cards/random note/etc. as items to store and you couldn't shove a pistol in there.

That and prohibiting logs/generator/tires being shoved into containers that there is just no way in hell could contain them.