Player moan and shout when hurted

arkahys

Jere Suggestion make me think to that :
It's hard to know when we have been really hurted or when suffering without open health panel.. Some scratch sounds are only lower health, some others sound are for players around.. Our player is so unaware of is body to have to check to know if it is scratched (as the healthpanel check) ?

Some players sound could be really usefull to know severity or just if it is me who is hurted !
When just touched, when scratched, when hurt ourself, when health very low....
Good exemple with firsts and last of this page :
https://www.soundsnap.com/tags/hurt?page=5

This would be especially cool if upon character creation, a default value were set to the character which would modulate the default audio files to higher or lower frequency, adding variety to character "voices" within the male/female divide.

Edited by trombonaught

49 minutes ago, trombonaught said:

This would be especially cool if upon character creation, a default value were set to the character which would modulate the default audio files to higher or lower frequency, adding variety to character "voices" within the male/female divide.

or a simple software to record your own moans and groans or quotes or what not and apply them to your character, if only for SP I'd be fine with that

would be like setting up a voice recognition program, "read these lines when directed to"

Edited by Minnigin