Exhausted, tired. What is the difference ? Sleep or coffee for all.

arkahys

A post make me reacting to some moods.
Actually exhausted and tired have same solution : sleep or drink coffee. With impact of working by night, This make play unrealistic for  players who know PZ.
With point 635 in small suggestion topic, this can balance night working. But there is always a problem with night cycle, stamina and moods !

Should add a mood : Exhausting and tiring should be separated.

• Exhausted, link with calories, strengh activity :
    • Increase with physical activity, run, heavy load, etc...
    • decrease by eating, vitamine, ginseng, and not too physical activity, so indirectly by rest and sleep. have to give the possibilty to rest even when not out of breath.
    • more depending of strengh
    • effect : slower mouvement,cosntruction , transferts. less carrying.... so more strengh effect than perception. Coffee only bypass effect but not the exhaust itself.
  • Tired : Link with difficulty, numbers of task and focus :
    • Increase with numbers and difficulty of actions, mass transferts, sighting, reading, etc..  exponential time from the last sleep and his duration.
    • decrease by sleep, coffee (so with the exponential malus of sleep, can't only drink coffee !). better sleep by night. less tasks so indirectly by physical activity.
    • more depending of fitness (because there is no smart skill). 
    • effect : reduce sight range, shadow, reduce chance to repair and quality of contruction ! so more perception effect than strengh ! vitamine only bypass effect but not tiring itself.

All are possible balance, but I found all this complementarity really interresting (coffee/vitamine, rest/physical, etc...)

Could add fun in game result (but not when sustained) and very realistic if :

• I build a lvl 2 wall (with players saying : "oh, I'm really tired" ) while I'm lvl 10 because i'm too tired.
  •  can't repair a car and broke the piece again and again (with players saying : "I may go to sleep" ) because too tired even if I got the good level.
  • getting tired because i transfert 2000 nails one by one instead of making box before.
  • Being exhausted by too heavy load during farming (with players saying : "exhaustation plays trick on me" ), then have to drop object because the load seems more and more heavy.
  • take double time to make a wall at the end of the day (with players saying : "I'm fed up" ) because I do that all the day. 
  • If I snipe or read all the day, I will not be exhausted but very tired.
  • If I build walls all the day, I will not really be tired but very exhausted.
  • Give a solution to the actual exploit bug : carrying more than 50. Players will quiclky unload to not be exhausted !

With that , further kind of night cycle could be easily be implemented. 

Edited by arkahys