frustating death and suggestions in fights

arkahys

Maybe the most annoying things who make me ask "will I play an another game, or put the game aside", there was some death due to interface, or game operating who are bristling the point. If you can do something, should be very cool :

• when out of ammo, hold clic do the player don't move and entering in a *klik*, *klik*, *klik* loop while when you fire, player stop to shoot then move. Should be the same : player should stop , *Klik* to avert there is no ammo, then move.
  • I talk about that before , but don't know where : When you facing horde with axe, if you knockback a zombie, sometimes he hurt zombie to ground instead of zombie walking on you.
  • think a known issue : unseen and/or untouchable zombies in stairs (or some door/wall corner). we should see players and zombies on both level when on the last steps of stairs. (and them too )
  • attacked during game loading on an heavyloaded moment on low/medium PC.
  • Zombies crossing window should make noise. (a step noise should be enough). Player too while low nimble.

For me, others death are missing key or game bugs...

And suggestions to end :

• ability to shoot while walking with one hand weapons (knife and screwdriver but not when OS, pistol, etc.. ) think could be a good balance.
  • Add a target to simultaneous targets to axe when skill is high or/and strengh high. ( actually 2 , then could be cool that pass to 3 when  lvl 8/9 to blade accuracy and/or strengh 9/10 ) seems realistic. 
  • With fire weapons I don't know if I miss target as much times, or there is no visual reaction on zombies when doing few damages. If the case, just reset walking animation should display that I touch the zombie.
  • I know the aimed zombie by fire weapons request and I know the sight principe of game. I find an easy way and pretty implement to partially resolve this :
    When pistol is equiped of red point, overlay the aimed target by a red point sprite.
    When rifles are equpied with rifle scope, overlay the aimed target with a cross.
    sight.png.fb6186831ca30066898552498027a299.png

Edited by arkahys