When does the creative mode come?

terus

Hi :)

I am one of the many PZ players that we have been waiting for years for a creative way to create our own maps. is there any news? Will it be available for this year?

Thank you all very much for your attention:-D

Given community feedback its clear that both anims and NPCs far beat out creative for priority.  The question is if we can get someone into the team to finish off Creative in the meantime as to whether it can come before them really, but at this point I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

3 hours ago, lemmy101 said:

Given community feedback its clear that both anims and NPCs far beat out creative for priority.  The question is if we can get someone into the team to finish off Creative in the meantime as to whether it can come before them really, but at this point I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

Thank you very much.
Personally I prefer the creative mode, but I will be patient. Everything will come

On 27/3/2018 at 2:41 AM, terus said:

Thank you very much.
Personally I prefer the creative mode, but I will be patient. Everything will come

Yeah, I prefer the creative mode too, because meanwhile they keep developing more updates, players can make their own maps and cities. The current way to do it it's almost impossible for me to understand, but maybe they improved the tools, I don't know.

My order of priorities as a zomboid player are:
1.Vehicles
2.Animations
3.Creative mode
4.NPCs (because the complexity, I know it's going to take ages).

For the moment, we have to wait patiently terus, and keep loving our favorite developers :D

On 26/3/2018 at 11:19 PM, lemmy101 said:

Absolutely. I know a lot of players are desperate for NPCs. I want them too, really ^_^
It's just, please, don't let creative mode fall into oblivion. I got so excited when you announced it. I hope the team can find the way to keep developing it. :-). I'm convincing all my friends to buy this game in order to play it during summer, and some day I would love to make my neighbourhood and my city (but in a way I can understand) :D 

9 hours ago, Elorh said:

Yeah, I prefer the creative mode too, because meanwhile they keep developing more updates, players can make their own maps and cities. The current way to do it it's almost impossible for me to understand, but maybe they improved the tools, I don't know.

My order of priorities as a zomboid player are:
1.Vehicles
2.Animations
3.Creative mode
4.NPCs (because the complexity, I know it's going to take ages).

For the moment, we have to wait patiently terus, and keep loving our favorite developers :D

Absolutely. I know a lot of players are desperate for NPCs. I want them too, really ^_^
It's just, please, don't let creative mode fall into oblivion. I got so excited when you announced it. I hope the team can find the way to keep developing it. :-). I'm convincing all my friends to buy this game in order to play it during summer, and some day I would love to make my neighbourhood and my city (but in a way I can understand) :D 

Yes, you are right, it would be great to be able to create maps and cities in an easy and fluid way.

Archived