RVs

Moose65

I see that vehicles are getting close to being released. The variety of vehicles is pretty impressive, but I'm really hoping for the possibility of an RV being included. Their a staple in almost any zombie genre, being a mobile home so to speak.

What I'm hoping to see if/when they are implemented is something similar to how buildings work atm. An outside door (or maybe even the windows) allowing you access into the car, along with the standard vehicle entry there is currently. I would expect only a few tiles worth of space, but having access to a bed, power supply, light, and a tiny amount of storage space and counters to place small objects such as radios, mini-fridges, or very small tvs. They could even have sinks, but I imagine the water would get used up in them fairly quickly.

Great job on the current vehicles, hopefully this is something that can be implemented soon. Customization is always good :)

Trailers cause a problem because they introduce articulation to the physics system, in this case it would be a ball joint or at the very least a hinged joint.

Were we using Unity, Unreal or some other commercial game engine then these things are already included and yet still cause a lot of headaches even though they're been used "out of the box."

I don't think it's a "never" but certainly at the moment we have other nuts to crack before we get onto something like this.