UI broken and can't interact with objects

lordmorpheus1

Question

I can't access any menu, character, health, crafting, even inventory.

Their icons have disappeared from the screen and I can't activate them with the keyboard. 

The Inventory UI is also very bugged (as you can see in the screenshot), and I can't interact with objects on the floor, crates, containers, anything.

I played yesterday for a bit (the game hadn't updated yet)  and it was fine.

20180316163326_1.jpg

3 answers to this question

Reposting from Steam.

@Lordmorpheus1 I can only guess it's to do with the installed mods. It might be worth disabling them in the Mods screen and starting a new game, just to see they're the problem.

Just don't load your old save without the mods enabled, or things will go missing.

18 hours ago, lordmorpheus1 said:

The Inventory UI is also very bugged (as you can see in the screenshot), and I can't interact with objects on the floor, crates, containers, anything.

for me the UI does something different, I can click and nothing vanishes but sometimes the little titles on the inventory tabs light up bright blue and the blue doesn't go away unless you mouse over it, I'll get a screen of it for bug tracking today if I can.

On 16/03/2018 at 5:07 PM, EnigmaGrey said:

Reposting from Steam.

@Lordmorpheus1 I can only guess it's to do with the installed mods. It might be worth disabling them in the Mods screen and starting a new game, just to see they're the problem.

Just don't load your old save without the mods enabled, or things will go missing.

Yeah, it was a mod. I fiddled around a bit and figured out which one it was. Thanks for the help.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612100872&searchtext=gear

Archived