Longer zombie moans, time counter since Knox Event started, entering backs of/pushing cars.

Lightning Flash

I always felt that the zombie moans were too short in the sense that they would moan or groan once every ten seconds or so unless you interacted with them. It always seemed like the zombies would be moaning silently or groaning more commonly. For example, in this scene from The Walking Dead, you can hear walkers constantly giving rattled moans and gasps as they wander. I'm not sure if it would be similar for the zombies in Project Zomboid, but sometimes it seems a bit quiet. Then again, that's probably because I haven't encountered a massive herd.

On the time counter, it'd be cool to see how long in total it's been since the Knox Event itself started. For example, my current character has survived 21 days, while I had another character survive for roughly 9-11 days. However, the Knox Event I don't remember how long it has gone on. It'd be cool to see that.

With cars, there is one problem - you can get stuck somewhere. My game crashed and I reloaded it. I found myself in a garage with a van blocking my only way out. I could open the back, but I couldn't go inside it. It would be cool if I could go into the back and switch seats so I couldn't get stuck. If not that, then perhaps I could push the car out of my way slowly.

On 16.3.2018 at 6:35 AM, Lightning Flash said:

-good idea-

i would love to hear realistic death elements added to the sounds to make pz a much more horrifying and real athmosphere. like hearing a grudge style death rattle, or hearing them do some form of agonal breathing when idle D:

Edited by xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

Agree with seeing the time since infection started. How long has the world been going to hell around us while we've been sitting in our houses, anyway?

Also, would it be too realistic if we had to put cars in neutral before we started pushing them?