Super Survivors!

nolanri

Is there a way to use Preset Survivors... recruit-able Doctors, etc..  on a custom map ??

I know the original_KY map is offset some strange way.... and whenever I try to adjust coordinates to my map which starts at cell 0,0 I get hundreds of errors immediately after [clicking to continue] just before the game should start...

Am I missing something besides the SuperSurvivorPresetSpawns.lua ???

or.... do I need to tell it that my map isn't offset somehow ??

Anyone have an idea ???

11 hours ago, Arsenal26 said:

Is there a way to use Preset Survivors... recruit-able Doctors, etc..  on a custom map ??

I know the original_KY map is offset some strange way.... and whenever I try to adjust coordinates to my map which starts at cell 0,0 I get hundreds of errors immediately after [clicking to continue] just before the game should start...

Am I missing something besides the SuperSurvivorPresetSpawns.lua ???

or.... do I need to tell it that my map isn't offset somehow ??

Anyone have an idea ???

i would first go in your game with your map mod. then check the coordinates in game with like HC compas or necroforge.  once you see those coordinates. use them as reference to change the preset spawn coords

12 minutes ago, nolanri said:

i would first go in your game with your map mod. then check the coordinates in game with like HC compas or necroforge.  once you see those coordinates. use them as reference to change the preset spawn coords

Thanks for the reply despite your new busy schedule...  Very much appreciated!!!

So I get coord's off WorldEd map utility...  (not sure if that's different coord's ??)

Got to get to work, and i'll look into that this afternoon...

Anyrate, making sure the areas is totally clear... I simply change the first Preset NPC in the file to :

x = 2120 ,y = 400,

And then I get hundreds of these right after clicking to start the game...

1529592134124 -----------------------------------------
1529592134125 STACK TRACE
1529592134125 -----------------------------------------
1529592134128 function: SuperSurvivorsLoadGridsquare -- file: SuperSurvivorsMod.lua line # 191
1529592134131 -----------------------------------------
1529592134132 STACK TRACE
1529592134132 -----------------------------------------
1529592134133 function: SuperSurvivorsLoadGridsquare -- file: SuperSurvivorsMod.lua line # 191
java.lang.RuntimeException: Object tried to call nil in SuperSurvivorsLoadGridsquare
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:83)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:973)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:167)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1922)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1777)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:67)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:130)
        at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:37)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:83)
        at zombie.iso.IsoChunk.doLoadGridsquare(IsoChunk.java:2871)
        at zombie.iso.IsoChunkMap.processAllLoadGridSquare(IsoChunkMap.java:142)
        at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.enter(IngameState.java:580)
        at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)
        at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:675)
        at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1301)
        at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:1077)
        at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:183)

10 minutes ago, Arsenal26 said:

Thanks for the reply despite your new busy schedule...  Very much appreciated!!!

So I get coord's off WorldEd map utility...  (not sure if that's different coord's ??)

Got to get to work, and i'll look into that this afternoon...

Anyrate, making sure the areas is totally clear... I simply change the first Preset NPC in the file to :

x = 2120 ,y = 400,

And then I get hundreds of these right after clicking to start the game...

1529592134124 -----------------------------------------
1529592134125 STACK TRACE
1529592134125 -----------------------------------------
1529592134128 function: SuperSurvivorsLoadGridsquare -- file: SuperSurvivorsMod.lua line # 191
1529592134131 -----------------------------------------
1529592134132 STACK TRACE
1529592134132 -----------------------------------------
1529592134133 function: SuperSurvivorsLoadGridsquare -- file: SuperSurvivorsMod.lua line # 191
java.lang.RuntimeException: Object tried to call nil in SuperSurvivorsLoadGridsquare
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:83)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:973)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:167)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1922)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1777)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:67)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:130)
        at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:37)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:83)
        at zombie.iso.IsoChunk.doLoadGridsquare(IsoChunk.java:2871)
        at zombie.iso.IsoChunkMap.processAllLoadGridSquare(IsoChunkMap.java:142)
        at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.enter(IngameState.java:580)
        at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)
        at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:675)
        at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1301)
        at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:1077)
        at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:183)

this most likely means there is an error in the SuperSurvivorPresetSpawns.lua after you edited it, and therefore it did not load, and so the function which is trying to be called here does not exist bc it is declared in that file, so it causes this error.

On 6/21/2018 at 8:00 AM, nolanri said:

this most likely means there is an error in the SuperSurvivorPresetSpawns.lua after you edited it, and therefore it did not load, and so the function which is trying to be called here does not exist bc it is declared in that file, so it causes this error.

hmm...   Not likely, because the only thing I changed were coordinates for one Preset Survivor (recruitable Doctor) to place him on my stand alone map...

Line # 191 in the stack trace in refers to :

=================================================

function SuperSurvivorsLoadGridsquare(square)

if(square ~= nil) then
        local x = square:getX()
        local y = square:getY()
        local z = square:getZ()
        local key = x .. y .. z
        if(SurvivorMap == nil) then

SSM:init()

if(doesFileExist("SurvivorMap.lua")) then
                SurvivorMap = loadSurvivorMap()  -- matrix grid containing info on location of all survivors for re-spawning purposes
                print("Survivor map loaded")
            else
                SurvivorMap = {}
                print("Survivor map set")
            end

SuperSurvivorBravery = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("Bravery")
            SuperSurvivorSpawnRate = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("SpawnRate")
            ChanceToSpawnWithGun = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("GunSpawnRate")
            ChanceToSpawnWithWep = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("WepSpawnRate")
            ChanceToBeHostileNPC = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("HostileSpawnRate")
            MaxChanceToBeHostileNPC = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("HostileSpawnRate")
            SurvivorInfiniteAmmo = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("InfinitAmmo")
            SurvivorHunger = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("SurvivorHunger")
            SurvivorsFindWorkThemselves = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("FindWork")

RaidsAtLeastEveryThisManyHours = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("RaidersAtLeastHours") --(60 * 24)
            RaidsStartAfterThisManyHours = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("RaidersAfterHours") -- (5 * 24)
            RaidChanceForEveryTenMinutes = SuperSurvivorGetOptionValue("RaidersChance") --(6 * 24 * 14)

end

if(key) and (SurvivorMap[key] ~= nil) and (#SurvivorMap[key] > 0) then

local i = 1;
            --table.sort(SurvivorMap[key]);
            while(SurvivorMap[key] ~= nil) do                                
                SSM:LoadSurvivor(SurvivorMap[key], square);
                i = i + 1;        
            end
            i = 1;
            while(SurvivorMap[key]) do                                
                table.remove(SurvivorMap[key],SurvivorMap[key]);            
                i = i + 1;
            end            
        end

if (square:getModData().SurvivorSquareLoaded == nil) and (not SuperSurvivorPresetSpawn(square)) then    

SurvivorMap[key] = {}
            square:getModData().SurvivorSquareLoaded = true
            local hoursSurvived = math.floor(getGameTime():getWorldAgeHours())            
            if(SuperSurvivorSpawnRate ~= 0) and (ZombRand(SuperSurvivorSpawnRate + hoursSurvived) == 0) and (square:getZoneType() == "TownZone") then

if(ZombRand(15) == 0) then -- spawn group
                    local hours = getGameTime():getWorldAgeHours()
                    local RaiderGroup = SSGM:newGroup()
                    local GroupSize = ZombRand(2,5) + math.floor(hours/(24*30))
                    if (GroupSize > 10) then GroupSize = 10 end
                    local oldGunSpawnChance = ChanceToSpawnWithGun
                    ChanceToSpawnWithGun = ChanceToSpawnWithGun * 1.5
                    local groupHostility
                    local Leader
                    for i=1, GroupSize do

raider = SuperSurvivorRandomSpawn(square)
                        if(i == 1) then
                            RaiderGroup:addMember(raider,"Leader")
                            groupHostility = raider.player:getModData().isHostile
                            Leader = raider
                        else
                            RaiderGroup:addMember(raider,"Guard")
                            raider:setHostile(groupHostility)
                            raider:getTaskManager():AddToTop(FollowTask:new(raider,Leader:Get()))
                        end                        

if(raider:hasWeapon() == false) then raider:giveWeapon(MeleWeapons[ZombRand(1,#MeleWeapons)]) end

end
                    ChanceToSpawnWithGun = oldGunSpawnChance

else
                    SuperSurvivorRandomSpawn(square)
                end                

end
        end
    end

end

====================================================================

Which also contains Raider spawn...  Can't say i've seen any raiders on Stand Alone maps either...  Has anyone got PRESET Survivors or Raiders to work on a Stands Alone map ???   I think it would be great for map Makers to populate their maps with interesting NPC's

Random Survivor Spawn work fine in townzones, but it seems any PRESET's do not...

To determine if the problem was the map OFFSET, I added my map to Muldraugh, KY starting at cell offset (45,25), and still any PRESETs I placed in within these coordinates caused the above errors...

"Object tried to call nil in SuperSurvivorsLoadGridsquare"

Looks like the SurvivorMap.Lua  that is generated is not allowing Presets to appear ???

Ok... Kinda gave up on the SurvivorMap issue and Stand Alone maps for now...

Messed around with some FireControl rules for NPC's using ORGM-SelectFire / Automatics...

I didn't want to tie this in with the NPC's bravery score, because I wanted it to be more of an "Order" and less of a self preservation decision on their part... NPC's will still flee based on the same rules, but with a few minor tweeks to make them a little more useful...

First off, I increased the evasion proximity from 1 to 2 squares, that way, they don't wait till the Zed gets a free bite before thinking about backing up a little...

Then, I tied the decision to switch to Full-Auto with the DangerSeenCount vs. Follow Distance...

This could more appropriately be tied to Bravery, but I wanted some say in how survivors use the ammo I give them!!!  Again, more of a Rule of Engagement, and less of a Panic mode (more on that below)

At anyrate, if follow distance is set to (4), then they will fire in Semi-Auto until 4 or more Zeds are in their FOV...

This FOV is unfortunately tied to the range of the weapon, so someone with an MP5 will react different than someone with an M16...  As mentioned a few posts up, this is why Rifle equipped NPC's are kind of useless and freak out alot, because they see further, and there is a larger number of Zeds against their bravery score...

To remedy this (sort of) I increased the Group bravery bonus by a factor of 10, and hasGun bravery bonus to 10 as well... This way, if the NPC has a gun, and has some backup with them, they won't freak out so much.... I also adjusted the "AtLeastThisClose" to equal self.attackrange instead of (15).... It seemed to me that NPC's were not using Rifles to their potential range, so I think this takes care of that, allowing them to pick targets out to 26-30sq if they are using rifles. This gives them the ability to engage out to their potential range which kind of helps them not freak out so much as well, since they'll thin out the horde some that is being counted against their (bravery score + bonuses)...

Once the number of threats decreases below the follow distance, they revert to Semi-Auto fire.... umm... most of the time...  lol Anyone who has used this mod, knows Super Survivors kind of go nuts with Automatic fire!!!  And really this is why I wanted to adjust their behavior with Automatics...

Lastly, I added a proximity (panic) switch.... If any Zed gets within 5 squares, they'll go Full-Auto to get themself out of that situation...  This would be the self-preservation decision as opposed to the ROE that is the following distance...

I think it's kinda cool having a little squad of NPC's that behave a little more tactically and somewhat conserves their ammo when given the choice using Select Fire weapons... Prior to these tweeks, I would always try to give them Mini-14's or SKS's so they wouldn't blow through their ammo so wastefully...  I think I can trust them with MP5's now.

What I want to do, and haven't quite been able to get to work is....  To balance Full-Auto fire better in a couple of ways...

First, decrease Critical chance with Full Auto fire.

Second, decrease the hitChance by some factor as well.

Since Full-Auto fire are not well aimed shots, shot placement should suffer... I think this would promote better Tactics and Strategy when leading NPC squads around.

Here's a short clip guiding a Survivor w/MP5 & 2000 rnds, into various predicaments. I think it would be so cool if Survivor NPC's had to reload... or rather knew how to, and had to reload...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b4iaoH0pzJsuNVyBmTsBxFUFJ4hB3Wk1/view

I met a Farmer in the Riverside schoolhouse and accidently attacked him when I went to rich-click. He stabbed me in every body part in the game and I died. I had a previous save point, so it was no issue, thankfully, but it does bring the obvious question.

When I enter a room with a Survivor present, am I supposed to use the Shout key to call him and prove I am not hostile?

Hey, been playing a lot of this mod over the past couple of days and I've found a pretty annoying issue.

I've got a base using an L shaped building, which has a car park outside. Because I can only select one square zone as the base through the context menu, the selection also covers the carpark. Now that's all fine, but when ever i come back from looting with survivors in the car, and take it into the car park, they leave the follow state, saying 'Goot to be back' or something along those lines. They then proceed to sit in the car until I restart the game. Asking them to come to me doesn't work either, since I don't think the AI actually knows its in a car after its left that state.

These are a few suggestions I have too; it would be nice to see survivors who are in a group with me use the 'Food Storage' zones which I can specify. It'd be a lot nicer to go looting with them, drive back to the base and have them automatically clear their inventory out into containers in those areas. The last thing would be to have members of the group not be so passive towards strangers who walk in and start taking our shit, then boarding up windows, locking doors and making themselves at home. It seems kinda silly that someone would have a nice conversation while another is taking their food (excluding raiders of course).

Thank you for the excellent work you've accomplished so far,

- TSB

On 7/3/2018 at 11:12 AM, nolanri said:

Try rebooting pc

nolanri, I don't know why it is doing that. I've rebooted my pc, tried playing on the lowest detail possible...save for the resolution, which is already 720p. I set Super Survivors as the only mod and adjusted the Super Survivors spawn and weapon chance rates to Extremely Low and 5%. I tried allocating more RAM to Java. I have Win 7 with a GTX 770 and 24GB RAM and I have the GOG games version 39.67.5 of Project Zomboid...I don't know what the deal is. The standard Survivors mod works fine for me (figures) and what I did get to try of the Super Survivors was pretty awesome...which makes it bitter sweet. In any case, you've done some good mod work and I've had some good fun with Survivors. I use the Free Spawn mod with Survivors to start at the West Point Police Station and it is utter chaos; keep up the good work.

12 minutes ago, 9Revan9 said:

nolanri, I don't know why it is doing that. I've rebooted my pc, tried playing on the lowest detail possible...save for the resolution, which is already 720p. I set Super Survivors as the only mod and adjusted the Super Survivors spawn and weapon chance rates to Extremely Low and 5%. I tried allocating more RAM to Java. I have Win 7 with a GTX 770 and 24GB RAM and I have the GOG games version 39.67.5 of Project Zomboid...I don't know what the deal is. The standard Survivors mod works fine for me (figures) and what I did get to try of the Super Survivors was pretty awesome...which makes it bitter sweet. In any case, you've done some good mod work and I've had some good fun with Survivors. I use the Free Spawn mod with Survivors to start at the West Point Police Station and it is utter chaos; keep up the good work.

I tried it one more time for the heck of it after I installed some mods I found on a "backwater" website and now suddenly it works...I don't know, I guess my computer was "on one" for several days now...just shoot me now.

Hello

Some of my survivors are displaying debug-like speeches and options. I can get them to follow around but the UI is riddled with this weird text.

I also had a few survivors just getting stuck inside cars, the only way to "unstuck" them was to move as far as possible so that when you come back, they move towards you.

Edited by Torenico

On 7/11/2018 at 5:58 PM, Bociek139 said:

pretty fun mod but didnt work when new guns and hydrocraft is enabled 

I got ORGM working fine with Super Survivors. I don't use Hydrocraft but I have heard that it doesn't allow you to use the seats, glove box, and trunk for containers. I heard the Military Gear mod doesn't either and I know for a fact that Easy Access doesn't either. I hope that helps.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:35 PM, Torenico said:

Hello

Some of my survivors are displaying debug-like speeches and options. I can get them to follow around but the UI is riddled with this weird text.

I also had a few survivors just getting stuck inside cars, the only way to "unstuck" them was to move as far as possible so that when you come back, they move towards you.

Reinstall and restart pc? :?

• 3 weeks later...

Indie Stone should just go ahead and import this wholesale into "Project Zomboid" itself. That would essentially end the longstanding clamoring for reintroduction of NPCs.

That said, some kinks need to be ironed out: namely, a character takes twenty for stalks of Broccoli and eats a few, but then goes and raids cabinets for more food. If he has food in his inventory, he should always eat that first.

Furthermore, and this is a big one, you should be able to give NPC characters any item at any time. I can't order a NPC to chop and deliver wood if he doesn't have an axe, but placing the axe on the ground in or near my base doesn't work. I should be able to directly hand him an axe!

6 hours ago, TurtleShroom said:

Indie Stone should just go ahead and import this wholesale into "Project Zomboid" itself. That would essentially end the longstanding clamoring for reintroduction of NPCs.

That said, some kinks need to be ironed out: namely, a character takes twenty for stalks of Broccoli and eats a few, but then goes and raids cabinets for more food. If he has food in his inventory, he should always eat that first.

Furthermore, and this is a big one, you should be able to give NPC characters any item at any time. I can't order a NPC to chop and deliver wood if he doesn't have an axe, but placing the axe on the ground in or near my base doesn't work. I should be able to directly hand him an axe!

That's exactly why it shouldn't be implemented into the base game. In terms of the quality that TIS should deliver (quality that most people are patient enough for), this is a very barebones and clunky system.

It works great in the meantime, and its a fantastic showcase of the modding ability of Nolan and the modding potential of PZ as a game, but I would not settle for this as a replacement to TIS NPCs, when they arrive. 

You just have to be patient. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

1 hour ago, TurtleShroom said:

@Bejasc

Maybe I should have been more specific. I don't mean that Indie Stone should import it and just keep it like that. I mean that Indie Stone should import it wholesale and then build on it.

But they've already got their own implementation of NPCs to build on? (The one they removed until they can deliver the quality they want) 

The one they removed was more bare-bones than this Mod. I say they incorporate this Mod as the base and build off of that, importing code from the old stuff and developing from there. Using this Mod's code is a stepping stone that could allow for faster development of the reimplementation of NPCs.

2 hours ago, TurtleShroom said:

The one they removed was more bare-bones than this Mod. I say they incorporate this Mod as the base and build off of that, importing code from the old stuff and developing from there. Using this Mod's code is a stepping stone that could allow for faster development of the reimplementation of NPCs.

Without getting into "it" over this, I think I'll just say "After almost eight years, we can put to bed the idea that we have to be fast and that the important thing in all of this is just checking off features. We have our own vision for how NPCs (and the rest of the game) should be and will continue working towards that."

22 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

"After almost eight years, we can put to bed the idea that we have to be fast and that the important thing in all of this is just checking off features. We have our own vision for how NPCs (and the rest of the game) should be and will continue working towards that."

Okay.

I’m having fun playing with this mod, and tweaking/adding things is half the fun even though I’m pretty horrible at coding. I suppose that’s what makes games with good MOD support so amazing. While I can't wait for an “NPC Test Branch”, I think this mod has really added some much needed depth to the game, and opened up a can of worms that cannot be ignored. So while waiting for “Official” NPC’s, we get to mess around with Super Survivors!

That said, I've made a few tweaks to address a couple minor things that made Super Survivors! A little awkward (imo). I really don't know what the heck I'm doing, but calling upon some 7th grade C++ (from the 90's) I managed to not break the mod too badly while adding a few things to (imo) improve playability... I recorded a short video to help illustrate what I’m talking about…

(Link Here)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YdPgVAspfEqAdRmw-yWxZBn6qXCdXtPx/view

Following in General – I noticed that setting the [Following Distance] only affects at what point survivors start to follow when they are stopped. In other words, they do not consider [Following Distance] when it comes to stopping… This results in survivors bunching up all around the player each time you stop.

To remedy this, I changed it to check [Following Distance] setting during the stop trigger. The result is survivors will try to maintain the distance while following, and setting it to “10” really does mean “Hang back” and “Stay back there”

Moving with Larger Groups – I find that moving with larger groups is awkward still because even though they can be made to maintain a certain distance and not crowd around the player, 4 or more survivors in a group still move in a bunched up sloppy looking mob. This is hardly noticeable with one or two survivors following, but with a group, it starts to look pretty silly.

To remedy this, I added the ability to assign a value [Follow Order], which is derived by the current [Follow Distance], to each individual survivor. This value is then added to the [Follow Distance], resulting in the possibility for each group member to have a unique following distance. This allows groups to move in staggered formation where certain members can be placed up front or designated to hang back. (+)Increasing or (-)Decreasing the [Following Distance] setting will bring the entire formation closer or further respectively.

Stand Ground issue - On issuing this command, all Super Survivors attempt to occupy the same square the player is in, similar to the issue with following in general described above. This is awkward when trying to setup a quick defensive posture, because they are all knocking heads and stepping on one another’s heels... I did however want to retain the ability to command individual survivors to Stand Ground in my square, just in case I want to place them behind a counter, or in a corner...

To address this, I linked [Stand Ground] to the [Following Distance] value (similar to the fire control tweak a few posts up)... If [Follow Distance] is "0", they will try to occupy the players square. If [Follow Distance] is anything other than "0", they will Stand Ground where they are at the time the order is given.  This will allow the player to lead a group into position and then issue the order basically freezing them to fight in that formation. This will reduce instances of survivors climbing all over each other when you want your squad to stop and fight...

Exchange Clothing - Added the ability to exchange clothes with survivors via the interaction menu... I dunno... just seemed like a cool thing to be able to do...  Matching uniforms for your Post Apocalyptic gang... Or if a Survivor spawns with amazing skills, but is wearing a purple vest...  "Come on man what the hell are you wearing !?!!"

Dope and Beer - Added menu command instructing Survivor(s) to gather ammo in specific quantities... No more waiting until they've blown through the one box of ammo they brought only to run around in a panic like rank amateurs... You can tell them to bring a crap ton of ammo in a specific quantity designated by....... [Following Distance]!!!

Just open up a couple cases into boxes... drop it all on the floor... and tell them how many they get each. I find this much easier than passing out ammo box by box.

Survivor Info Screen – Added max (bag) weight, and current (bag) weight carried… useful to prevent survivor from dumping their loot if you accidently tell them to grab too much ammo. Added Bravery Points, and Following Order as well…

Un-Addressed Issue - It seems to me that on occasion, when the Survivor is "Standing Ground" further away (still visible on screen, zoomed out)... specifically between the player and Zombies.... they fail to defend themselves... and just stand there and get chomped on...  Anyone know why this is ??

At anyrate, These are some of the things I did to make this Mod play the way I wanted.... which is kind of turning it into a squad based RTS of sorts... Combined with Fenris Wolf's [ORGM-Rechambered], it's a blast!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On Thursday, August 02, 2018 at 11:49 PM, Arsenal26 said:

I’m having fun playing with this mod, and tweaking/adding things is half the fun even though I’m pretty horrible at coding. I suppose that’s what makes games with good MOD support so amazing. While I can't wait for an “NPC Test Branch”, I think this mod has really added some much needed depth to the game, and opened up a can of worms that cannot be ignored. So while waiting for “Official” NPC’s, we get to mess around with Super Survivors!

That said, I've made a few tweaks to address a couple minor things that made Super Survivors! A little awkward (imo). I really don't know what the heck I'm doing, but calling upon some seventh grade C++ (from the 90's) I managed to not break the mod too badly while adding a few things to (imo) improve playability... I recorded a short video to help illustrate what I’m talking about…

(Link Here)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YdPgVAspfEqAdRmw-yWxZBn6qXCdXtPx/view

Dude, you really need to share your code. Perhaps OP will implement it? I know that I would download it!