Super Survivors!

nolanri

16 hours ago, Danyel said:

é possivel uma tradução para o mod ? quais os arquivos ?

Estou organizando o mod para que possa ser traduzido agora. Ainda não terminei. Eu preciso de mais alguns dias. Quando eu terminar, haverá apenas dois arquivos para traduzir.

15 minutes ago, sikiter said:

There is a bug when i play with orgm (survivers has no ammo); ther isn't any difference when infinite ammo is on.

did you change the setting to Infinit ammo while you were still in a game? or from the main menu? it does not immedietly take effect if you change settings in game, you will jhave to rejoin the game.

update: Farming Task Added.  Survivor in Farmer role will, dig, plant, water, harvest and bring the goods to your designated food storage location.

farming order requires level 3 farming.
added many preset recruit able farmers in predictable locations around the map

as with other special survivors like Doctor and Veteran, the Farmers can also spawn randomly but very rare.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2018 at 11:16 AM, TEATIME05 said:

I translated the added part.
Please use it if you want.

ContextMenu_JP.txt

ありがとうございます! 

もしよかったら、steamworkshopの説明もなんか書いてもらってもいいですか?その英語のまま訳してもいい。それか、ただ簡単な使い方の説明でもいいです。

このdescriptionですね → https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1331826879

I'm having a hard time with something.  I have two survivors...my husband, and Ross.  I can't seem to figure out how to get either of them to put away food.  I set Ross to guard and husband and I went and looted a nearby house for food.  I set a food storage area.  When we got back, I had the husband dump his inventory, but the food is still sitting in a pile on the floor.  How can I get anyone to put it away?

8 hours ago, Dark_Author said:

I'm having a hard time with something.  I have two survivors...my husband, and Ross.  I can't seem to figure out how to get either of them to put away food.  I set Ross to guard and husband and I went and looted a nearby house for food.  I set a food storage area.  When we got back, I had the husband dump his inventory, but the food is still sitting in a pile on the floor.  How can I get anyone to put it away?

I didn't get around to actually adding that "sorting loot into proper areas" kind of feature yet.

12 hours ago, nolanri said:

I didn't get around to actually adding that "sorting loot into proper areas" kind of feature yet.

Nolanri, that's okay!  Thank you for getting back to me!  I thought I was missing something obvious that I was supposed to do!

Is there a way to stop my wife from eating all my food?. She eats a lot, my supply was running low even though I looted several places and was well equipped to last for like two weeks without raiding..

Well, she is dead now, but she ate quite a few of tuna cans. RIP, tho.

But still, amazing mod!

6 minutes ago, Torenico said:

Is there a way to stop my wife from eating all my food?. She eats a lot, my supply was running low even though I looted several places and was well equipped to last for like two weeks without raiding..

Well, she is dead now, but she ate quite a few of tuna cans. RIP, tho.

But still, amazing mod!

Gastric Bypass mod ?

=\