Biggest Best RP Server?

DizzyCrash

I just want to jump right into a RP server, does anyone have any suggestions for a incredibly active one? A nice tidy place to just.. live out the fantasy of being a survivor in the apacolypse. 
I dont like the ones where you need to submit a application to join, they are doomed to be dead with a high test of entry and i am likely never to bump into another player. i like just a nice casual RP server. ( Not talking like heavy story telling or anything, something layed back and casual )

New Dawn has an application but has been alive for like 3-4 years? When events happen it can get around 30 people online at a time and during new lore launch we had 40 players. While it's not really what you asked for, it's pretty much the biggest RP server in this game.

8 hours ago, Jack Bower said:

New Dawn has an application but has been alive for like 3-4 years? When events happen it can get around 30 people online at a time and during new lore launch we had 40 players. While it's not really what you asked for, it's pretty much the biggest RP server in this game.

Only 30 people? 

Archived