If the zombie virus was given an official name, what would you have it be called?

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:46 PM, Lightning Flash said:

For me, since it was first reported in Knox County, I would love for it to just be called the Knox Virus.

I am with Flash, with a new disease they usually name it after the region they discovered it in, like Ebola.

In the radio and television segments they simply refer to it as "The Knox Event Infection". Also, is it a virus? They're pretty vague (probably intentionally). The reporters say it's like the influenza virus with the initial symptoms but then followed by panic and confusion.

Edit: There's something grammatically awkward about my last sentence but I can't place my finger on it.

Project MESSIAH DX-01 Resurrection bacterium     
A failed project to produce a bacteria that could bring a recently dead body back to life.        
Escaped from the nearby fort knox research laboratory after some form of accident, and it contaminates just enough people to escape and get a foothold.     

20 hours ago, LeetgamerBoi said:

Project MESSIAH DX-01 Resurrection bacterium     
A failed project to produce a bacteria that could bring a recently dead body back to life.        
Escaped from the nearby fort knox research laboratory after some form of accident, and it contaminates just enough people to escape and get a foothold.     

Fort Knox doesn't have a research lab. It's a military base surrounding the federal gold depository. 

Archived