Its that time again for a new lore to be starting up. The start of the lore is Friday, March 2nd, 2018 at 7pm EST. It is not too late to jump on over to the forums and submit a character application HERE

If you do though, please be sure to read the lore posting bellow or on the forums HERE as well as the server and community rules HERE

Mods - You will find out in game

Zombie and world settings - you will find out in game

1. The Lore

It all started without a single voice on the television warning us, a silent whisper through the streets of Fairhaven. Our only warnings were hidden within the depths of the web, even then, the information was bare, mere mentions of a super-virus with no list of symptoms accompanying it. How could we have prepared? We couldn’t have.

Within weeks, the super-virus finally tore through the veil shrouding it. It made national news, and Fairhaven was placed under quarantine by the U.S Government. We watched as parking lots were converted into refugee camps, shopping centers became quarantine centers, and our neighbors houses became burnt out shells of their former selves. Nobody told us anything, just that we couldn’t leave.

We held on by a thread, biting the bullet where we could until people started vanishing from the camps, starting with the elderly, ending with children. Nobody had any real clue what was going on, families made scenes, tried to incite violence, until they vanished too. People were too afraid to act past the formation of C.E.I.T.A. We kept on eating our pills, taking our shots and watching the news for more information. All of this in the span of three days … three days, a major populace was nearly wiped to nothing, sections of the city barred off … only in three days.

By day four? All we could hear were gunshots in the distance, the news telling us the quarantine had been expanded to Peoria and Bloomington, cutting us off from South Illinois. It wasn’t long until many of us were loaded up in buses and hauled off towards the military evacuation point outside the city … but not all of us, some of us were left behind to make our own way there. We gathered up in our cars and rode off, some towards the border, and some towards the evac point, right up until we reached the backed up highway with cars miles down.

2. The Towns

Over The River (Fairhaven) (City)

Valley Station (Kings Mill)

Muldraugh (Twinsburg)

West Point (Hartsdale)

Rosewood (Union Center)

Ohio Map + Dixie (White Horse Creek)

Edited by FinestHops

I got banned again, this time for something I didn't even do and they did not even offer me a chance to defend myself after being a member of the community for years. When I offered evidence to the contrary they just changed their reason for banning me and publicized that I was a cheater. Tarnishing my hard work, legacy and reputation.  I didn't dupe on your server and that's quite evident in the logs and just looking through what my character owned.  I was enjoying a quiet passive life of making arrows and using a bow, using a slingshot and protecting the weak as a good character.

I made Alice Packs with Hydrocraft and apparently the admins thought I somehow cheated and ported them onto the server, because I guess they didn't know how Hydrocraft worked. So while I was playing without any explanation, I was suddenly banned from the server without a chance to defend myself. When I messaged an admin and corrected the record and explained how I used Hydrocraft to acquire the items, they responded with some coordinate that showed me loading backups. Said that was indisputable proof I was duping. (Despite no duped items existing anywhere in the world and them not even finding any duped items so this entire claim is just a pure fabrication of people with wild imaginations.) and claim I was exploiting the game and any number of things warranting a perma ban. 

I wouldn't even bother to post my defense here, but the ban apparently locks me out of the entire AGN community and I think my friends and people who knew me deserve to know the truth. This is what happens when the decision makers are a stacked group of super-friends who vote in favor of each-others interests all the time.

If someone from the community cares to share my response to the people who I cared about / cared about me I'd be deeply appreciative.  I however am not going to bother to try to play on this server anymore, because at this point as an adult. This is just stupid.

Edited by Jack Bower

Okay - I've been head admin on this server, I've gotten so mad I've made my own server, and I've came back to this server to give it another chance. This so far, has been some of the most fun I've had since the Original New Dawn. I'm having a good time. I'm enjoying the players, and I'm enjoying the lore. 

I've never been one to sugar coat it, there are always ways to improve it,  and this time it's no different. But this time around it's pretty fun and I recommend anyone who is on the fence about playing here, either new or again, to join us and make a character.

• 3 months later...