Damn my luck!

Fenris_Wolf

So here I am testing the new Profession Framework Mod and some tweaked professions..playing on Survival mode (also ORGM and the Silencers mod loaded). I decide to start as a burglar in westpoint. All loaded up with some fine trait choices (including lucky).

So I'm looking through my starting house, and what do I find in my bedroom, a fully loaded Remington 870 with silencer attached!

I've got a crowbar, a set of duffelbags and my new shotgun, feeling confident, time to go looting.

Seems like there's a good number of Z's in the area so i thin the herd out a bit...house next door is all locked up but has a broken window, I see the zombie standing in the kitchen. So I decide to remove the broken glass and let the noise lure any Z's inside out.

Go figure as I do it, a zombie jumps out of the trees next to me and gets in a scratch. So I fight them all off with my crowbar and shotgun, the last round jams and gets ejected to the ground as I rack the gun.

So now I'm feeling queasy and anxious, probably infected. That bastard got me, went back to my house and picked up that jammed shotgun round from the ground on the way.

I'm gonna die, and by stupid luck I still have that last round left I can use to keep myself from becoming one of them...

On the upside, at least the rest of them wont hear the shot as I take my own life...

Hours survived: 5, Zombies killed: 26

If only I had actually survived lol...the odds of finding that fully loaded gun with silencer in the starting house on rare loot settings were pretty damn slim...the odds of it actually jamming on the last round i tried to shoot...well that was just ironic.

Started out so well, and went downhill so quickly <_<

Archived