Startup Crash

Daskeladden

Question

Hello!

Yesterday i decieded to comback to PZ again, i went in to settings and changed some graphical settings like changing to borderless fullscreen, and activating 3D graphics to ALL and NONE to corpses.

I will also note that i updated my graphics card GTX970 yesterday to the latest update. some of the crash results im getting NOT from console is:

nvoglv64.DLL i belive it has something to do with OpenGL of my graphics card? also in the console text it says: Warning: found unknown windows version: Windows 7.

Yes i am using windows 7 and i havent had this problem before.

if u need additional information just ask :)

I will attach the console with this post

console.txt

2 answers to this question

No crash in the console. It looks like it just stopped while loading the buttons for a controller.

Try this:

Go to the installation directory of the game by right clicking on Project Zomboid and selecting Properties in the Steam game library then press the Browse Local Files button shown here: http://i.imgur.com/PFy0kmJ.png

While you have these options open, disable the Steam overlay in the General tab.

Find the ProjectZomboid32.bat file (blue gears for an icon, not a red and black egg) and double click it. Once (if) the game crashes, take a screenshot of the console and upload it to imgur.com, linking it here. This will hopefully tell us what's wrong. =)

47 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

No crash in the console. It looks like it just stopped while loading the buttons for a controller.

Try this:

Go to the installation directory of the game by right clicking on Project Zomboid and selecting Properties in the Steam game library then press the Browse Local Files button shown here: http://i.imgur.com/PFy0kmJ.png

While you have these options open, disable the Steam overlay in the General tab.

Find the ProjectZomboid32.bat file (blue gears for an icon, not a red and black egg) and double click it. Once (if) the game crashes, take a screenshot of the console and upload it to imgur.com, linking it here. This will hopefully tell us what's wrong. =)

Suprisignly its working now, i tried lunching the bat file yesterday, but i was only met with "Loading Lua" and it stayed there for like 10 minutes until i had to force close the game with CTRL + ALT + DEL. And then shortly after my java crashed. I update java AND reinstalled latest graphic driver also resintalled the game  this morning, so maybe in between something fixed it. but thanks for the short timed reply :)

Archived