Introducing Pandorea (aka Sasha)

Batsphinx

Hi everyone - just wanted to properly introduce @Pandorea to the forum.

Pandorea is called Sasha irl, and has recently joined us to help with the internal QA-ing, bug-chasing and fix verifying on internal builds before they're released to the wider community testers for planned weekly/Thursday releases. This should make for cleaner build releases in general, and less irritating issues for community testers to manoeuvre around.

She's already fitting in really well behind the scenes, so hopefully will do so even more in the IWBUMS / Vehicles beta threads of the future :)

Welcome Sasha! (clyde) 

Well, what can I say about myself?

I worked for a small game development company as an assistant producer / tester for a few years. Loved it! Loved the (incredibly hard and time consuming) process of creating fantasy worlds and - especially - participating in events in those worlds. It's like trying out many different lives in a span of just one...In case of PZ - many, many lives ;) 

Like so many small development companies (unfortunately), it ended up "down sizing"... I decided to take some time off and work on my art and 3D modeling skillz with (a little) math and programming thrown in. And I kept my eye open for interesting work opportunities.

And here I am...

Archived