For in development chat system

FinestHops

So, I got to thinking of some things that would be awesome in regards to the chat system that I know that is being worked on. 

So here is my list of features I know I would really like to see.

Name colors able to be assaigned by admin. - Preferably, this would work on a system much like how minecraft does it where it does it by groups. For example, default, admin, custom group 1, custom group 2

Font Colors able to be assigned by admins - much like name colors, only for the text itself. 

Ideally, it would be best if these colors could be assigned via a command and by a config file in a server

Looks good and adds flavor to the game

Allows admins to even assign their own name colors unique to everyone as well as chat color to be seen easier in a wall of text

Chat types - whisper (pm), whisper very short distance, talk (normal distance), shout (longer distance, global

Chat Windows - defined much like how in WoW you can define what you want to see in the chat window with tabs. ie - Tab 1 - whisper, talk and shout only, Tab 2 all chat types

Chat type memory - with the addition of chat types by distance, the ability like many MMOs to do /s (say) /shout, /g, etc and have an indicator right before the text box to say what "channel" they are speaking in that remains as such until changed. 

Customizable chat box background opacity

Admin - When an admin types in chat, it says "Admin" before the name

Quick and dirty example of my thoughts....

EUe1E62.jpg