A new video about the new animations that are "totally coming out"

TheZombiesPro115

3 hours ago, TheZombiesPro115 said:

Forza uomo, sono passati 2 anni, che cosa hai da mostrarci? So che voi siete impegnati con i veicoli e soprattutto con il multiplayer, ma qual è la parola sulle nuove animazioni, quanti progressi ci sono, potrebbe farlo per una versione 2018?!?!?!?!?!

you should start publishing those now obsolete animations.
We have been waiting for too long now. The vehicles are definitely at a good point, but the animations or the ability to insert clothes and bags to the characters used would be very welcome

8 hours ago, TheZombiesPro115 said:

Come on man, it's been 2 years, what have ya got to show us? I know you guys are busy with vehicles and especially multiplayer but what's the word on the new animations, how much progress is there, could it make it for a 2018 release?!?!?!?!?!

I think they are being cautious about releasing it.

I can understand why they are waiting to complete vehicles first.

To have two new systems running and bug quashing both could be a long process.

Its frustrating but understandable.

4 hours ago, JayM said:

I think they are being cautious about releasing it.

I can understand why they are waiting to complete vehicles first.

To have two new systems running and bug quashing both could be a long process.

Its frustrating but understandable.

If you want an example of why rushing out of early access is a bad idea, just look at The Long Dark. They rushed out their 1.0 and it was a buggy mess. Sure most of the shit got fixed but it was still a disappointing release, especially Story Mode (and this is coming from a guy who LOVES the survival portion of the game). 

Bottom line, complaining ain't gonna do jack shit. 

2 minutes ago, Brex said:

If you want an example of why rushing out of early access is a bad idea, just look at The Long Dark. They rushed out their 1.0 and it was a buggy mess. Sure most of the shit got fixed but it was still a disappointing release, especially Story Mode (and this is coming from a guy who LOVES the survival portion of the game). 

Bottom line, complaining ain't gonna do jack shit. 

I got Long Dark when it first released and I was the same way.... However, went back to it recently, after lots of stuff were fixed and totally glad I purchased it. 

3 minutes ago, FinestHops said:

I got Long Dark when it first released and I was the same way.... However, went back to it recently, after lots of stuff were fixed and totally glad I purchased it. 

Yeah it's a damn good game...unfortunately it too suffers from a lack of good character animations (especially with clothing) but I have faith it will be addressed and fixed in the future. 

On 1/25/2018 at 12:35 PM, Brex said:

Yeah it's a damn good game...unfortunately it too suffers from a lack of good character animations (especially with clothing) but I have faith it will be addressed and fixed in the future. 

Thats my hope as well. The one thing that killed me.... even if wearing gloves, they didn't have any character skins for the gloves on the hands. Small detail like that just does a lot for the immersion. Im sure they will address that in time too.