What games do you play while waiting for PZ updates?

Brex

Here's my personal list:

Rimworld

Prison Architect

XCOM Long War

SWAT 4 Elite Force

Crusader Kings 2

The Long Dark

Dead State

Viscera Cleanup Detail

Cities Skylines

I also play State of Decay on Xbox One. Unfortunately I am limited in the amount of games I'm able to play on my computer, since it's a laptop and not a particularly powerful one. This means that certain games I'd really like to play (Long War 2, Ready or Not, Dead Matter) are a no-go. And I have neither the income nor the patience to build my own gaming rig. So I'm stuck with these games while I wait for PZ updates, and they're not bad games but they can be repetitive. I've been thinking about investing in Stellaris or Pillars of Eternity, heard good things about both. Also thinking about getting Dark Souls for the Xbox. 

What kinds of games do you guys play while waiting for PZ updates? 

Just now, Sparrow said:

I tried Dead State, and it was fun for a solid few days, but then it just got repetitive.

Skyrim is one I come back to pretty regularly, and I also like the Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons series. =)

I used to play Skyrim all the time, even got the special edition. But it was on Xbox, and the mods that were available really didn't do much to enhance the experience, which led to me getting bored. If I had it on PC it'd probably be a whole different story. 

Just now, Brex said:

I used to play Skyrim all the time, even got the special edition. But it was on Xbox, and the mods that were available really didn't do much to enhance the experience, which led to me getting bored. If I had it on PC it'd probably be a whole different story. 

They did recently come out with a way to get some of the PC mods on Xbox, but some of them you might have to pay for. I agree, PC gaming is my favorite because of modding. =)

Just now, Sparrow said:

They did recently come out with a way to get some of the PC mods on Xbox, but some of them you might have to pay for. I agree, PC gaming is my favorite because of modding. =)

Like I said, I only have an HP laptop that can play low-end games well and some higher-spec games okay. I'd love to get a better computer but I don't make enough money to justify such an expensive venture, plus I wouldn't know where to even begin 

20 minutes ago, Fenris_Wolf said:

Thats a good one, can't play that one now though...I live in canada and its cold enough already, I save that til summer when its too hot :lol:

... I'm kind of imagining you as an actual wolf now, with a pc in the forest, stealing wifi from campers and lumberjacks. ;)

1 hour ago, Fenris_Wolf said:

damn straight...live on the west coast nothing but trees out here ^_^

I could not be more jealous right now. Last week it reached 62 degrees here. :( I've always wanted to live up north! As far away from people as is geographically possible!

20 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

I could not be more jealous right now. Last week it reached 62 degrees here. :( I've always wanted to live up north! As far away from people as is geographically possible!

Are you Quite Sure About that I only live in ontario And It got to -32C yesterday with a couple of feet of snow to go with it

Not the Most Friendly Winters But we Canadians are quite welcoming to the cold

4 minutes ago, Spikelord said:

Are you Quite Sure About that I only live in ontario And It got to -32C yesterday with a couple of feet of snow to go with it i'm not that good with imperial

-32c? Ok that's pretty ridicously cold. Are you still expected to go to work/school on days like that? In WV where I live we have "cold" days, where school is delayed or cancelled if there's a danger of ice. We're that lame.

I stopped playing video games, got into high school. Finished with an average grade. After that, I found the most amazing girlfriend. A true keeper. Got into the university. Completed both my bachelor and my masters. With very good grades, I might add.  Then I got drafted by the The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, got trained as an astronaut. One of the hardest thing I've ever done. Went to the ISS and spent more than two years in total with highly educated people from all over the world. After that I got selected as one of the few chosen to take the Shuttle 2, to the moon, to collect dust samples for the scientist to study. Completed that mission, came back, got married, had two kids. They are both in high school now, and here I am, STILL WAITING FOR THE FUCKING NPC UPDATES!!!! WTF?!?!

13 hours ago, Fenris_Wolf said:

-32C is nuts...this is why I don't live in ontario anymore...we've had maybe 4 days of snow this winter, and it rarely gets to -5C here. All that big freeze everyone else has been having this year we've been sitting at 7-10C :)

13 hours ago, Sparrow said:

-32c? Ok that's pretty ridicously cold. Are you still expected to go to work/school on days like that? In WV where I live we have "cold" days, where school is delayed or cancelled if there's a danger of ice. We're that lame.

Its not all bad i get out of doing the driveway and it calmed down now to a nice -12

6 hours ago, DarkSideDK said:

I stopped playing video games, got into high school. Finished with an average grade. After that, I found the most amazing girlfriend. A true keeper. Got into the university. Completed both my bachelor and my masters. With very good grades, I might add.  Then I got drafted by the The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, got trained as an astronaut. One of the hardest thing I've ever done. Went to the ISS and spent more than two years in total with highly educated people from all over the world. After that I got selected as one of the few chosen to take the Shuttle 2, to the moon, to collect dust samples for the scientist to study. Completed that mission, came back, got married, had two kids. They are both in high school now, and here I am, STILL WAITING FOR THE FUCKING NPC UPDATES!!!! WTF?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived