Book Recommendations?

Sparrow

One of my favorite things is putting on an audiobook while I do sprites, but lately I've run out of books that I like, so I thought I'd ask around this community for new book recommendations.

Some books that I've read and liked are "The Stand" by Stephen King, "Into Thin Air" by John Krakauer, "The Clan of the Cave Bear", "Mrs. Mike", The Little house on the Prairie books, to name a few.

I really enjoy books with a definite "Man vs the Environment" theme such as anything by Jack London, but I am open to any suggestions of any books that you liked. You'll get extra points if it's a good book and keeps in the theme of the Apocalypse, or even Zombie Apocalypse. ;)

Thank you!

Max Brooks - Zombie Survival Guide?

Don't know how helpful it is, considering there are different interpretations of how zombies are, but it did help me a little bit in Project Zomboid.

Good book? I don't know, its detailed and somewhat insightful, and it isn't boring.

On 1/22/2018 at 1:19 PM, Kennethdio said:

Max Brooks - Zombie Survival Guide?

Don't know how helpful it is, considering there are different interpretations of how zombies are, but it did help me a little bit in Project Zomboid.

Good book? I don't know, its detailed and somewhat insightful, and it isn't boring.

To add to that Max Brooks' World War Z. If you watched the movie and didn't like it,  read the book anyway! They are completely different, the only similar thing is a character (not even the main character) and the world it is set in.

Archived