Anyone encounter this error? BodyDamage.UpdateWetness(BodyDamage.java:640)

ddraigcymraeg

Hi,

Anyone encounter this error? It causes the game to crash. I think it could be a mod I am using. If someone has seen this and knows why, or what mod, please let me know. I use a few mods, but it happens enough to be annoying, but infrequently enough for me not to have been able to test what is causing it. Thanks!

at zombie.characters.BodyDamage.BodyDamage.UpdateWetness(BodyDamage.java:640)
        at zombie.characters.BodyDamage.BodyDamage.Update(BodyDamage.java:1917)

Once...survivors, hyrdo, and drivecars loaded (plus ORGM, but that doesn't count for this).

I don't think it was hydro, but that does edit wetness when wearing raincoats.

I cant recall if i was in a car at the time (edits wetness).

Assumed it had something to do with the survivors..obscure bug with the base game trying to get/set a wetness value on a npc.

It didn't cause a crash though for me and having only encountered it once I didn't investigate further.

I'm not entirely sure you'll find it there. I've been all through the code (for other various reasons) and tbh its kinda a mess to follow.

I don't think its a issue within the mod's code as it doesn't really play with wetness values of survivors if I recall right, but might be a issue with the base game trying to edit a survivor that's already died, or a similar desync between the mod and base game: survivor that moved out of range, got saved to a file and removed, but java still registering a player in that slot etc.

But as I said I didn't really investigate the cause since I only saw it the one time it would be too hard to track down without reproduction of the bug.  If its happening to you though more often though you might have better luck, I'm curious to know the reason if you do manage to find it.

Archived