About action's animations

taowah

Hey there! I've looked the forum for a similar topic but couldn't find it. Anyways.

I was wondering if there is any plan from the devs to make animations to actions such as sitting, sleeping, eating, etc...?

I think the game would be much more immersive if when we go to bed, for instance, it shows our character sleeping while time fast forward.  Same goes for sitting on a couch and resting. Just something I've wondered for quite some time.

1 hour ago, OffitMan said:

searches for "Animations" - Results: Page 1 of 38.

Jokes aside...

I've seen this video, but I thought it was only for combat related moves. That's why I made this topic to ask about specifically for "daily life" animations. But hey, good job! Thanks. :)

5 hours ago, taowah said:

I've seen this video, but I thought it was only for combat related moves. That's why I made this topic to ask about specifically for "daily life" animations. But hey, good job! Thanks. :)

To speak to that more specifically, I'm confident that I once read something about sitting/laying down and reading books.

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2017 at 5:39 PM, taowah said:

I remember a while back there was pictures of NPCS sitting on chairs, I think they were NPCS. So I think they will be put in eventually

Archived