Will NPCs move furniture around and build their own bases?

Im making my buildings and maps as cleanly and orderly as possible with the intention of letting the erosion system and players themselves take over the destruction. Now im wondering if as a singleplayer lover and generally for other people who prefer singleplayer if NPC's can do some basic furniture placement manipulations in the game world such as moving a couch or bookshelf towards a door to buy some time for a horde or generally to block off an entry. Or if they take lighting / storage objects over to their own safehouse. Secondly I was wondering if some form of base building from npcs will be inplace you could maybe do it by having some preset basic wooden houses and log wall squares around bases appear and have npcs using those as their base?

No criticism or anything the npcs already look amazing and like the best most indepth npcs in any game ever ( saw the npc vids and didnt realize they were actual npcs until it was mentioned so great job tis devs ) but it would be cool to know MAINLY if npcs will move couches and such around into doorways or into their own safehouses 

Sorry to be me the one asking you but

4 hours ago, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

the npcs already look amazing and like the best most indepth npcs in any game ever ( saw the npc vids and didnt realize they were actual npcs until it was mentioned so great job tis devs ) 

Where's that video? o_o.. I didn't knew that they released a video showing npcs even if there was a vague example. 

I also want to know what you said, since I'm a SP too, I like npcs but it's hard for me to manage others, specially because I get attached and it makes me die faster trying to save my character and the npcs xD. 

12 hours ago, Veromaye said:

Sorry to be me the one asking you but

Where's that video? o_o.. I didn't knew that they released a video showing npcs even if there was a vague example. 

I also want to know what you said, since I'm a SP too, I like npcs but it's hard for me to manage others, specially because I get attached and it makes me die faster trying to save my character and the npcs xD. 

"booo enpece is too long uuu TIS are geys" - you can be thankful to that guys, TIS hided this vids because of them.

On 9.12.2017 at 8:58 PM, Veromaye said:

HAHAHAHA, ok ok you're right, I guess I'll have to wait for an official video release ;_;.

it was basically a gameplay video and it looked like it was played by a real person because everything including the movement, combat, the way he picked out single zeds, the cautiousness and the 'curated' looting + routes he took were all something youd expect from a more or less experienced player. suddenly its revealed you just spectated an NPC for ~15 mins. my mind was blown and so were those of several others im sure. also not sure bout what the other guy said as every video ever has been private way before people started complaining too much i think its just TIS's thing. you can look on youtube theres a playlist of hidden PZ videos that should have atleast one of those gameplays in them.

Archived