Has anybody seen a spiffo around lately?

TheZombiesPro115

Where can spiffo's spawn?  And did you know spiffo's have powerful souls that if harvested correctly could turn the power back on for 6 months? Fascinating stuff, I know.

On the flip side, if harvested incorrectly strange things could start happening, like all the meta events being replaced with helicopters, or all the cars in the world being filled with gas and turned on.

Actually happened to find a Spiffo relatively quickly on my last game, even while I had the unlucky trait! Found it in a bedroom I believe. Now its sitting next to my bed in the safehouse. 

But they do seem to be pretty rare as I didn't encounter any Spiffo's in my previous playthroughs of the current build.

"Sometimes I see them. A flash of orange deep in the forest, a shrill cry echoing over the desolate river valley, a pair of gleaming eyes peering out from the darkness outside my doorstep. The dead have been walking for years, their anguished moans rolling as they shamble down decrepit roads. For them, I hold only pity. The true terror lies farther in the dark, where a friendly survivor raccoon took a bite for a friend and faced Death in the face one last time... Spiffo is still here, my friend. You won't find that orange raccoon, he will find you." 

-Diary found on a viciously mauled survivor inside the locked warden's office in Rosewood Prison.

Archived