(SHOWCASE) Pleasant Valley Barn

xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

dont wanna make a seperate thread for these heres some cabins that are closely around the pleasant valley farmstead

sadly its messed up cause i dont know how to move around images and it uploaded them all jittery 

Spoiler

cabin3.png.09ae217ceeb84a424fda81133532c8e9.png

Spoiler

cabin2interior.png.d875bb9fcdf572eccb93a2979b1f67f5.png

Spoiler

cabin1.thumb.png.f002c060d09aaa8a83282509657f8f20.png

Spoiler

cabin1interior.png.91ce238e00b1129efd018ff6cb83cd13.png

cabin2.png

Edited by xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

Holy crap that's pretty good. Nice to see some other TLD fans around here. Is there any chance you could recreate the Pleasant Valley Farmhouse? That's my favorite place to set up base. Though it'd probably be difficult considering the basement and right-angle staircase and whatnot. 

1 hour ago, Sparrow said:

I freekin love it! I wanna live there for real! <3 Does it not have a bathroom though? Outhouse?

thanks :) if u mean the barn its just a barn theyre used to store farm stuff not to live inside, if u mean one of the cabins yes most of them will have outhouses haha its mainly cause i wanna keep the roofing and everything all round aesthatic and easily accessable and lootable so sometimes special rooms dont fit in and i find other ways to include those

56 minutes ago, Brex said:

Holy crap that's pretty good. Nice to see some other TLD fans around here. Is there any chance you could recreate the Pleasant Valley Farmhouse? That's my favorite place to set up base. Though it'd probably be difficult considering the basement and right-angle staircase and whatnot. 

haahhaha i started working on it like 20 mins before u posted that question heres a pic of an early wip

pleasantvalleyfarmhouse.thumb.png.9d31946277934530809ffb9c5cfb0a68.png

still thinking of ways to do that bay window thing and the enclosed porch windows but i got the building roughly blocked out 

Edited by xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

7 hours ago, DramaSetter said:

Lovely farmhouse. Would be ideal thing to fortifize. Mb you add your buildings into main map?  

thanks im trying to make my own map (for the third time :() now although ill also include these in my USA map if I ever get around doing so. just a matter of figuring out tilezed now 

Nice Work!

If you need help figuring anything out in TileZed feel free to stop by the Mapping chatroom on discord or send me a message, I'd be more than happy to help you get the hang of it.

Also here's a list of some of the Mapping Tutorials if you wanna check it out:http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Modding#Mapping_Tutorials