RELEASED: Build 38.30

lemmy101

Previous build: here

Uploading to GOG today, should be released today.

* [FIX] Added tooltip showing battery power when inserting/removing batteries to Lamp on Pillar and lamps.
* [FIX] Fixed removing a barricade failing if hammer is in a bag.
* [FIX] Fixed Lamp on Pillar blocking movement in only one direction.
* [FIX] Fixed inserting battery into Lamp on Pillar doesn't unequip battery if needed.
* [FIX] Fixed some issues with lights.
* [FIX] Fixed melted icecream appearing in inventory after eating icecream. (Issue 1233)
* [FIX] Reimplemented measures to prevent players from connecting to server in debug mode.

MP Test Observations:
*We've found annotated maps but when open it only shows Muldraugh's maps, nothing for other towns.
*When i turn on and off Tvs: i can't hear the "click" sound but another players can hear that.
*My pants never changes to dirty.

*If I was eating stacked food and I try to eat again while eat action is performed it pop error. (This issue comes in this build)

*Lamps on pillars Works Good now!!!!

So doors are still broken in MP. U can lock it with a key but then ANYBODY with ANY key can open it. We've tested it on several MP servers.
That's quite annoying. That option was so nice before it has broken few months ago. Hope u fix it.

49 minutes ago, Stick said:

So doors are still broken in MP. U can lock it with a key but then ANYBODY with ANY key can open it. We've tested it on several MP servers.
That's quite annoying. That option was so nice before it has broken few months ago. Hope u fix it.

Is this house doors, or vehicle doors? Just to check?

Somehow, this patch has affected spawn.

Shelves in giga mart show as full, but have nothing in them when you check. Also, some areas that are supposed to respawn in multi-player no longer respawn at all. Only soft reset refills shelves as opposed to once every hour irl. 

It's a bit of an issue in multi-player on good old dayz since we have 40+ players regularly and a lot of the newer guys have no food respawn options. They join the server, feel everything has been looted already and think there is no point to the server unless they quickly find help from a vet

On 06/12/2017 at 7:09 AM, BumWhipper said:

Somehow, this patch has affected spawn.

Shelves in giga mart show as full, but have nothing in them when you check. Also, some areas that are supposed to respawn in multi-player no longer respawn at all. Only soft reset refills shelves as opposed to once every hour irl. 

It's a bit of an issue in multi-player on good old dayz since we have 40+ players regularly and a lot of the newer guys have no food respawn options. They join the server, feel everything has been looted already and think there is no point to the server unless they quickly find help from a vet

Any feedback on this?

The only way to currently promote respawn on the biggest PVE server is now to soft reset multiple times a day. Dumping shelves used to promote respawn within an hour but no longer does in most zones and giga mart starts with the shelves looking full, but are actually empty.

Veterans are not having a hard time with this, but new players to the game are starving

1 hour ago, BumWhipper said:

Any feedback on this?

The only way to currently promote respawn on the biggest PVE server is now to soft reset multiple times a day. Dumping shelves used to promote respawn within an hour but no longer does in most zones and giga mart starts with the shelves looking full, but are actually empty.

Veterans are not having a hard time with this, but new players to the game are starving

Someone's going to be looking at it as part of build 39. :)

I found the problem with loot respawning.  Parking stall objects were added to the map for build 39.  Build 38 doesn't know about those parking stalls, and treated those objects as regular zones, which caused the larger TownZones to be chopped into smaller parts.  The large zone around Gigamart was chopped into pieces too small to contain Gigamart, so no loot would respawn there.

Unzip the attached file into the zombie/iso/ directory on the server.  Also, delete the server's map_zone.bin file.  Clients might want to do the same, I'm not sure if the parking stall zones will break anything on the client.  But this fixes loot respawn in multiplayer.

zombie_iso_LootRespawnFix.zip

18 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

I found the problem with loot respawning.  Parking stall objects were added to the map for build 39.  Build 38 doesn't know about those parking stalls, and treated those objects as regular zones, which caused the larger TownZones to be chopped into smaller parts.  The large zone around Gigamart was chopped into pieces too small to contain Gigamart, so no loot would respawn there.

Unzip the attached file into the zombie/iso/ directory on the server.  Also, delete the server's map_zone.bin file.  Clients might want to do the same, I'm not sure if the parking stall zones will break anything on the client.  But this fixes loot respawn in multiplayer.

zombie_iso_LootRespawnFix.zip

Ill message our admin! Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 8:56 PM, justcrow said:

hey, guys. I noticed a problem in a new map, riverside in MP. Once I loot the items there, they no longer respawn. why is that?

The different zones (TownZone, Forest, etc) haven't been done in Riverside yet.  Loot only respawns in TownZone and TrailerPark zones.

• 4 weeks later...