ORGM Rechambered
10 10

258 posts in this topic

v3.08.1-stable is up

* Fixed bug in validation code (I hope)

* Temporarily Disabled built-in patch for Nolan's SuperSurvivors mod to prevent it from being re-enabled. By intent SuperSurvivors changes ORGM's patch enabled setting to false, as the built-in patch for ORGM is in better shape.  This does not effect the patch status when using the original survivors mod.

Posted (edited)

How would one go about changing the settings on a dedicated server?  As admin I can't change them through the options menu, and I can't seem to find a file that I can manually edit.  Thanks!  NEVERMIND I can read I promise!  I found it in the faq :3

Edited by diannetea

I have encountered what might be a small issue in ORGM two times. It happens when I come across a pre-placed "survivor house" that is barricaded, or burned out, or otherwise different from normal houses. (No, not the survivor mod.) The weapons and ammo inside are vanilla. It feels like ORGM is unable to update the loot table inside of the special building, so vanilla loot spawns. I will keep an eye out for it and try to get more details next time. 

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2018 at 4:31 AM, milspec said:

I will keep an eye out for it and try to get more details next time. 

Even though we discussed it in discord, answering here so people don't think I'm slacking and ignoring :lol:

Known issue since they changed the way stashes work in when they added the in game maps, a fix is in the works (hopefully).

1 hour ago, aaronwhitchurch said:

Guns are invisible for some reason in my game. Does that commonly happen, and is there a way to fix it?

Are 3d models enabled in your PZ options?

Edited by Fenris_Wolf

On 6/9/2018 at 10:25 PM, Fenris_Wolf said:

Even though we discussed it in discord, answering here so people don't think I'm slacking and ignoring :lol:

Known issue since they changed the way stashes work in when they added the in game maps, a fix is in the works (hopefully).

Are 3d models enabled in your PZ options?

No they aren't. I'll do that. Thanks

20 minutes ago, Millitron said:

Is there any possibility of coordinating more with Hydrocraft?  I'd like to be able to hunt with ORGM guns and make ORGM ammo using hydrocraft's recipes.

There was a patch put up on the workshop for that a while back, although the workshop version has some bugs, doesn't cover all calibers and doesn't seem to have the lua script to properly patch the hunting system that I supplied to the author...

I probably wont be creating any patches for it myself. Its a lot of work that distracts me from things with a higher priority (mainly, continuing to evolve ORGM).  I don't really use HC anymore, and don't really like the hunting and ammo making setup.

I might be making a patch for Snake's "Le Gourmet Evolution Plus" mod sometime in the future, as its a MUCH more evolved hunting system.

As for reloading/ammo crafting I have my own ideas for that using a more realistic system, but its way down on my list of things to do atm.