glass jars are definitely too rare!

MrTrololo

guys i really understand that lot of things must be hard to get during apocalypse,but jars are shouldn't be one of that things,because in real life they are very common,but in game they are harder to find than sledgehammer-i telling that from experience

they are not necessary to survive,but seriously they must became easier to find

Box of Jars can be find on the supermarkets, in the part behind the counters, where there are metal counters. 
Of course, this is using the very common option to 'other objects' in the sandbox and only spawns two if not wrong. I'm usure if normal parameter still can spawn at least one box. 

And yes, I believe at least there should be a better way to get the jars, not make it super common but for example the peanut butter is done, it can give you or the jar or the lid, or both, depending of luck at least. 

Honestly, that part of the country should have a box of jars in every household. Home canning and food preservation is a huge part of the southern states culture.

Heck, I live in the midwest and we have 4 cases of canning jars ourselves. In the US, it's pretty standard fare for anyone in a non densely populated urban area.

Oh, and there should be 5 lids to every jar you find, and reusable lids should be introduced.

Shin

• 1 month later...

Archived