Items that open images

Soul Filcher

1 hour ago, Veromaye said:

Umm, you mean like what? Like reading what's in the newspaper or the magazine?

If that's what you mean, It would be very interesting. Way better than having wallets or credit cards for immersion lol. 

Yes, that is what I mean, newspaper and magazines are the obvious examples, but there could be a lot of other uses as well. Check a medicine's box and maybe there are indications about side effects, or warning about overdoses. Take a painting or banner from a wall and maybe you can check is closely. 

1 hour ago, DramaSetter said:

Same system was on server Spiffo Space Russia in 2016. It was Playboy magazines, 200 unique items, with same mechanic that allows you to watch the cover.

I don't doubt it can be done right now with mods but I'm sure it would become more accessible. Why do people always think about Playboys? I'd think about car or cooking magazines with hints that don't need to be clearly written.

1 minute ago, Soul Filcher said:

I don't doubt it can be done right now with mods but I'm sure it would become more accessible. Why do people always think about Playboys? I'd think about car or cooking magazines with hints that don't need to be clearly written.

Idk, ask guys who was making that mod. 

• 3 weeks later...