Interview with Andy Hodgetts

JoshRyanUK

Hello! So tomorrow me and a friend are interviewing Andy from The Indie Stone for our radio show which will be broadcast Wednesday night! We have a good few questions but we were wondering if anyone here has any questions for him? It can be about the game, their company, their history, him or just anything in general that you'd like to know! I will pick questions before we do the interview tomorrow, so around half past 4!

Thank you!

Details for show

• 6pm on Wednesday the 22nd of November at www.clickteesside.com on the Co-Operative Gaming Show!
  • 10 min interview.
  • Quiz on Project Zomboid at the end!
  • Let me know if you have any questions about the show itself.

We'd love for anyone to email in or ring up on the show on Wednesday so feel free to get the details from the website on the day and ring up! It won't be a live interview but there might be stuff we cut out of the interview that you can ask about, or just to get involved with the show!

I'll stop blabbering now, thanks in advance, we can't wait to speak to Andy!

Josh

Sorry, now it's been ~5 years up to now. Just truly tell the people if and in how many decades eventually they are going to get the promises fulfilled. Is it going to happen or not? What work has actually been DONE in this matter up to now - point by point, exact points. What is tej progress?

One of the promises below, just for mini clarity:

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2013/01/tales-from-the-metaverse/

3 hours ago, wpisznazwe said:

Sorry, now it's been ~5 years up to now. Just truly tell the people if and in how many decades eventually they are going to get the promises fulfilled. Is it going to happen or not? What work has actually been DONE in this matter up to now - point by point, exact points. What is tej progress?

One of the promises below, just for mini clarity:

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2013/01/tales-from-the-metaverse/

Man they've already explained this and re-explained enough times that you should know the answer already.

NPCs will need to integrate with every other system in the game. Think on that and you'll have your answer.

Archived