Re-assemble furniture

Rockford

Hey there,

I can disassemble furniture, then I collect the parts, i.e. 'Cupboard tiles 1/3'. I collect all three of them, bring them to my house but don't manage it to re-assemble them again (just like in real life, ha!). I equip hammer, nails, and the parts, nothing goes. Then I put the parts on the floor to right-click them, but there's no option to assemble the tiles to get the desired cupboard again and maybe to show me what tool or equipment I need for this. What am I doing wrong?

7 hours ago, Rockford said:

Hey there,

I can disassemble furniture, then I collect the parts, i.e. 'Cupboard tiles 1/3'. I collect all three of them, bring them to my house but don't manage it to re-assemble them again (just like in real life, ha!). I equip hammer, nails, and the parts, nothing goes. Then I put the parts on the floor to right-click them, but there's no option to assemble the tiles to get the desired cupboard again and maybe to show me what tool or equipment I need for this. What am I doing wrong?

Are all 3 tiles in your main inventory? That's the only thing I can think of which might be causing problems....

Shin

Archived