Multiplayer - Different loot for different players?

Chugawuga

Hi Guys,

I've just started to delve into some multiplayer PZ, usually a co-op game with a friend with one of us hosting the game on their PC through the game interface.

I've got a quick question about loot in the game.

We've noticed s that the loot on zombies and occasionally in containers will differ from player to player, for example I could kill a zombie, search it and find nothing but dirty clothing, but when the other player searches it it may also have a pistol or digital watch?

Just wondered if this was normal, or if anyone else had experienced the same thing.

Cheers

8 hours ago, Chugawuga said:

Hi Guys,

I've just started to delve into some multiplayer PZ, usually a co-op game with a friend with one of us hosting the game on their PC through the game interface.

I've got a quick question about loot in the game.

We've noticed s that the loot on zombies and occasionally in containers will differ from player to player, for example I could kill a zombie, search it and find nothing but dirty clothing, but when the other player searches it it may also have a pistol or digital watch?

Just wondered if this was normal, or if anyone else had experienced the same thing.

Cheers

You mean the same container? That would be interesting and probably some sort of oversight.

It's a bug that's been around for awhile. I don't know if it has anything to do with the Lucky trait, but for some reason it seems to change zombie loot.

Strangely enough it also seems like the bigger the horde the better the loot sometimes. When I kill a couple of hundred I'll run around looking for axes, I notice that If I check right after they die it's some pretty basic loot. 

If I go back after letting it sit for a bit, it seems like extra items are added to the corpses. not sure if has to do with Lucky Trait, horde size or what.

Archived