Latest TileZed, WorldEd, and Tilesets

EasyPickins

Latest Version here: https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23816-latest-tilezed-worlded-and-tilesets-may-17-2018/

WorldEd was updated to fix this bug sometimes seen when using custom maps:

java.io.EOFException
        at zombie.iso.IsoLot.readInt(IsoLot.java:66)
        at zombie.iso.IsoMetaGrid.Create(IsoMetaGrid.java:1019)
        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1609)
        at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState$1.runInner(GameLoadingState.java:248)
        at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState$1.run(GameLoadingState.java:223)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
1508124820812 45, 33

The error is caused when the name of a room has a newline character in it.  This can happen if you are copying and pasting room names in BuildingEd. Running "Generate Lots" again on any affected cells should prevent this error.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I need some help with TileZed's BuildingEd. I just finished a cool building that I worked so hard on, saved it and everything, didn't click on anything out of the ordinary. When I went to WorldEd, I clicked on my building, didn't show a preview image. When I dragged it out onto my Cell, it didn't show a building, neither did it plop a building when I placed it on my map itself. Then I went to BuildingEd to see if I messed something up, and instead I got an error saying, "Error Reading Building - Invalid Object Coordinates (1, -3 Line 2209, Column 72". What does this mean and how can I fix it without having to remake my whole tower? THANK YOU!

My building's png is still in one of the .pzeditor folders, so idky it won't show in WorldEd or let me edit it either in BuildingEd.

Apartments-MUB_SE_tbx.png

is there any plans to expand capabilities of BuildEd, e.g. round buildings with round halls, possibility to construct buildings on 1/2 floor above ground (in post soviet union countries first floor of buildings are 1-1.5 meters above ground)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

RrWSShr.png

I am creating textures with personalized properties but I have noticed that there is a property that is not available in the options and it is an important one, which is used to link different tiles of a single object, I also realize that when creating a tree, I can not add the property of the amount of wood "trunks" that you should release when cutting it.

You have to update this in the current version of the tilezed.