Change Alert Sound

UterusMaximus

Hi!

Is there a way to change the alert Sound? You know, the sound that is played when you see a Zomboid. I would like to have the MGS Sound.

I found something here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/projectzomboid/comments/3afu7p/how_do_i_disable_this_specific_frustrating_sound/

But that didn´t work.

I don´t have any OGG files. Only BANK files. Don´t know how to replace something :-S

On 13.11.2017 at 10:26 PM, UterusMaximus said:

You know, the sound that is played when you see a Zomboid. I would like to have the MGS Sound.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

I LOVE THAT IDEA SO MUCH 

buuuut sadly as far as i know you cant edit sounds right now, i tried changing the music and sounds on level up and it didnt work i think well have to wait for mod tools

19 hours ago, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

I LOVE THAT IDEA SO MUCH 

buuuut sadly as far as i know you cant edit sounds right now, i tried changing the music and sounds on level up and it didnt work i think well have to wait for mod tools

Oh maaaaaaaan, what a bummer.

Ok, the waiting game it is then.

Thanks for the reply!

• 11 months later...

Sorry to bring this old thing up but has there been changes?

I see now a lot of ogg files in the Sound folder but am i able to change something?

I replaced 3 ogg files with the sound i would like to have, but it won´t work...

If this is possible now, could someone explain to me what i have to do please?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, josko_91 said:

If you want to replace sounds, they need to have the EXACT same name, otherwise it wont work im afraid :)

I did this with the games music with resident evil 3 music that I had ripped, it was awesome, I still have it ^^

New system in iwbums kids quite a bit better. Check out the scripts folder. :)

(Not 100% sure that the music is there, but it should be - everything else is.)

• 3 weeks later...