New type of zombie

MrTrololo

10 hours ago, trombonaught said:

I think that different types of zeds is a confirmed no from the devs. Could look into modding though when the new animation system is in place!

Really? Wow, that's a surprise...
Don't think that every single human has stable weight, I mean, the idea was good

13 hours ago, trombonaught said:

I think that different types of zeds is a confirmed no from the devs. Could look into modding though when the new animation system is in place!

special and superhuman zombies are confirmed as no,but human can become fat,so zombie also,that mean fat zombie is not counted in that grops

9 hours ago, MrTrololo said:

special and superhuman zombies are confirmed as no,but human can become fat,so zombie also,that mean fat zombie is not counted in that grops

Great point.

But also, EVERY time I see your image this plays in my head. Posting for anyone who doesn't know it- come suffer with me >.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

On 11/14/2017 at 1:34 AM, MrTrololo said:

I think you're on to something . I don't want special OP zombies like left 4 dead, but I think it would be cool to have a zombie like you mentioned. Also, it would be cool to have a variety in body types of the zombies like you said a "fat zombie", a zombie with more muscle who would be a bit harder to knock down, etc..It would keep the zombies interesting, and more realistic along with adding more flavor into things without making them into some kind of left 4 dead zombie. 

Edited by EchelontheEyeless