Shooting from higher placed spots

MrTrololo

i playing so long in this game,but there is one of things i don't know-it is possible to shoot downward? (imagine that:you are on higher floor and you spotted trough window zombies incoming after you and you want to shot them down without going downstairs) 

it would be useful in defence

Yep...Quite often i sit high up on a rooftop or wall with a sniper rifle. Once I was sniping Z's off the top of a warehouse downtown and well over a hundred of the buggers broke in, came up the stairs and surprised the hell out of me when they broke down the door to the roof. Thankfully I had enough guns, ammo and preloaded magazines stashed up there with me to actually survive the encounter.

But ya, its useful and good fun, just make sure you're well prepared for the eventual mob attracted by the gunfire that gets through the rest of your defenses.

You can, but it's very iffy. It will sometimes even while facing towards the zombies not actually shoot at them. It works vice versa shooting up, which is even MORE iffier. Like one time me and a friend were engaging some bandits up on top of the Muldraugh wearhouse and it was extremely hard to get any shots off on them, even if it looked like we were dead on using assault rifles and SMGs the shots wouldn't hit. 

Archived