A few ones!

Brefe

Food:
1) Tupperware... In long runs out of home, if you don't want to waste (or don't find) any food, carrying some frying pans or a cooking pot it's heavy on your bags, what about tuppers? could be even more realistic... just throw the food in there, with light weight and the same food

2) Calories of 'natural' food... without electric power, assuming that you don't have canned food and blah blah blah, the only things you can eat it's food from farming, trapping, etc... but those things hasn't to much calories to keeping you in a stable weight. I don't really think that eating 3 frying pans in a day of potatoes, brocolli, tomatoes, carrots and a hole rabbit it's a bad diet and will lose weight, but happens, feel it unrealistic

Zombies:
Crawlers SHOULD NOT being able to bite you while they aren't fully dragging. I reallize that they have an almost instant hit/bite, (happen a few times to say it) doesn't matter, but if they are in the ground in 'stand by', please, they shouldn't bite!

Materials and tools:

An alternative to the saw and twinkle... Men, in modes like A Really CD/DA, a saw is more difficult to find that an atomic bomb and the cure for the zombification... Don't saying that every knife or sort should make planks... but soooome alternative would be good, the same with twinkle for trapping

Player:

1) A sound for the player's yelling... there is metaevents with people yelling, why not for us?... Not just a word coming out from our heads, simply 2 sounds like "hey!/here!" would add some realism

2) Button to grab corpses from the ground... Killing 800 zombies it's tedious... Grabbing them to a campfire to burn them, even more, but simply a button could make a good time saver
3) Toggle run with some hotkey would be really usefull too

Thank you, cheers!

23 hours ago, Brefe said:

1) A sound for the player's yelling... there is metaevents with people yelling, why not for us?... Not just a word coming out from our heads, simply 2 sounds like "hey!/here!" would add some realism

I figure its the same reason gta online doesnt have any character voices not even any grunts on damage. in a game like this its important to have the player represent themselves and having a predone voice would break that immersion into being yourself I guess, kinda like how Fallout 4 recieved a ton of hate for its dialogue

Gotta agree with the hotkey for the toggle running request!

Regarding the button to grab corpses, it would be useful however digging graves is much easier than trying to place the bodies on a campfire these days. I seem to misplace as many corpses as i get on the campfire.

On 13/11/2017 at 3:26 AM, Capt_Paradox said:

Who burns bodies where they cook anyways? We need a pyre that's a bigger object than campfires to burn bodies.

Also, I think mics(voice) should attract zeds like the player yell.

I don't do it where I cook, but in a huge horde map, like in Survival or A Really CD/DA specially, corpses really slow your fps if you killed like a thousand in a reduced area... And to prevent some game crash or a bite because of low fps, you need to burn them... And it's very tedious

On 13/11/2017 at 12:54 AM, JayM said:

Gotta agree with the hotkey for the toggle running request!

Regarding the button to grab corpses, it would be useful however digging graves is much easier than trying to place the bodies on a campfire these days. I seem to misplace as many corpses as i get on the campfire.

Didn't try the graves, I have 37.14 build yet, but I don't think that you can bury that much zeds in them right?