15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png
21.png
Capture.png

I added a bunch of my residential and commercial zones aswell.. alot of building variety to be added to a map.. .I hope someone adds them to a map, it be cool to play in those buildings. 

some buildings might be missing room definitions, dont remember, this pack was abandoned months ago and I believed it was better off if the community had them.

====I strongly advice not to edit the buildings, they are made for the player to struggle to get in, Let the player figure out how to go in, them. some of the buildings blocks are straight puzzels with many dead ends====

***DONT FORGET TO INSTALL THE CUSTOM WALLS IN YOUR 1X 2X FOLDER!***

Edited by 956Texas

One question though how did you solve the clipping issue using the bunker tiles? They don't usually draw as a solid wall.

Buildings look awesome though, good work.

Edit:So i downloaded your pack and visually, beautiful buildings. But they are a zombie death trap with single file hallways and rooms :P

In building 24x17 I noticed there wasn't a way to go upstairs because of a wall blocking the stairs, unless I sledge a wall from the bedroom?

image.thumb.png.341e759da482537c13bc0e098053fb8f.png

Edited by Capt_Paradox

2 hours ago, Capt_Paradox said:

One question though how did you solve the clipping issue using the bunker tiles? They don't usually draw as a solid wall.

Buildings look awesome though, good work.

Edit:So i downloaded your pack and visually, beautiful buildings. But they are a zombie death trap with single file hallways and rooms :P

In building 24x17 I noticed there wasn't a way to go upstairs because of a wall blocking the stairs, unless I sledge a wall from the bedroom?

image.thumb.png.341e759da482537c13bc0e098053fb8f.png

Damn, I knew i had several errors to fix, sorry man, like i mentioned this had been abandoned in my computer since june.  I had my own map going but gave up on it, I got my platter full right now with becoming first time father....so yeah I have little time to edit them. feel free to do so. Although in some of the buildings, some things were meant to be blocking the player from going in, unless you had a sledge hammer. 

Capt_Paradox, you mean the bunker (elevated tiles?) set them up as stairs simple as that :D

Edited by 956Texas

It's okay, I understand what a pain in the ass it can be, also juggling projects with real life stuff.

I love the way you used the elevated bunker tiles. Even in the railyard below muldraugh they aren't utilized like that in Vanilla PZ.

I noticed that on my map when I have stairs connected to stairs it seems like sometimes running up and down could get funky, but I fixed that(can't remember how). Also you can't strafe left to right normally so up and down is the only direction which generally sucks if Z's are choking you from both sides.(my experience just wondering if you noticed anything like that)

It's great when people get creative with PZ and start thinking outside the box because that's when shit get's really interesting.

I generally don't map things that aren't a bit of a challenge. So I commend you on doing something different because it's pretty epic.

I didn't install your textures yet because I have a current map project loaded up in TileZed and it would just be one more thing I'd have floating around but later tonight or tomorrow I'm going to check out a few more buildings just to see what you did because it's really awesome.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. it's always nice to pick up a thing or two from other mappers :)

Congrats on being a father !!! P.S, teach your child the secrets of TileZed so he/she may succeed you later on XD

Had some issues with missing tiles but I think I might have some files missing. They look amazing so far, might edit them a bit on the windows, I'd use for the clear glass ones a black vertical glass line at the ends to make those really fit. Otherwise they look pretty good.

Edited by Legoland99