Vehicle build unplayable

Tomwa

Question

It's been this way since it's release so I haven't actually played with vehicles to any reasonable extent.

Zooming out is a death sentence, if you stay zoomed in to max levels you can make it work at ~9FPS.

I've switched computers over this period and it's still affecting me, even switching from AMD to nVidia had no effect.

Unplayable.png

6 answers to this question

20 hours ago, sadpickle said:

Thought I have not seen this issue I have to concur. There is a serious issue with zombies in front of, but right next to a wall being occluded by the wall. It is clearly a rendering issue and I have not seen it in 2 hours of stable build. I just have no desire to play the vehicles build with so many issues.

The game is just fine in the stable build it is only the Vehicles build in which this occurs.

10 minutes ago, EG Bot said:

Yeah, that should be more than sufficient. 980ti imyself and have lag issues. 

Not sure why it's showing an issue with lighting in your screenshot, but we'll puzzle it out eventually.

If there's anything I can provide just let me know, the main build works fine so I'm sure it'll get resolved in time.

Thought I have not seen this issue I have to concur. There is a serious issue with zombies in front of, but right next to a wall being occluded by the wall. It is clearly a rendering issue and I have not seen it in 2 hours of stable build. I just have no desire to play the vehicles build with so many issues.

Archived