VHS - Video tape recorders and video films

Nebula

Add to the game form tape recorders and cassettes to them. They could have recorded movies to raise the mood and training programs ... by the type of viewing the training programs on TV.

It would be nice to bring a tape recorder to the shelter, connect it to the TV and enjoy watching movies. You can also copy cassettes and give them to friends using two devices.

I apologize if this idea has already been presented here.

Edited by Nebula

I think that VHS tapes would be a nice add to the game since they could raise the mood of the player. The only problem is, that they should all be different in terms of genre, educational or comedic purposes etc. That means that more than 1 VHS tape has to be in the game, probably eight or twelve to get some relative diversity into the game itself. But indeed it seems like a good idea, and only some TV's would have devices that could connect to the VHS itself.

Yes. This idea has long been in my head during the game.
About the number of tapes - I think this can be a good trend for mods. As for the genre of films, and for training programs.

And connect the video player to the TV - you just need wires ... 1 - high-frequency, or 2 - low-frequency> audio and video.

12 minutes ago, Nebula said:

I'm wondering, game developers are dropping into this thread? Are they interested in proposals?

There are literally 567 current proposals put forward for this game, so I don't think they tend to respond to individual ideas like this. I think they keep a running list among themselves and add to it when they see ideas that they like.

Edited by trombonaught