Desura revival?

Aenye Deithven

Question

Hi guys,

Recently Desura has been revived (so if anyone was unable to get their key, now is the chance) and seems to have most  of its features back in place, so I wanted to ask if there will be an eventual PZ version update there for those of us, who are of the non-Steam persuasion (hopefully I'm not the only one remaining)? Browsing through the PZ thread / comments on Desura, I've come upon someone claiming that lemmy was considering arranging a transfer from defunctDesura to GOG - is that / was that even a thing?

Cheers,

An

PS: Wonder if anyone still remembers me after those couple of years lurking ;-)

7 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Dasaki said:

How long does it generally take for them to respond?  I sent one on the 29th of November.  

Could you do me a favour and check your spam? Angela says she replied to your mail on the 29th when it came in. So hopefully it's with you, and hiding someplace.

Ya, I got my Desura account back, but it's steam key was already used (Not by me, evidently, or else it would still be in my steam library).  I really want to get the 38. update for it since it doesn't seem to be supported on Desura anymore.  
I have a really close friend that has just started playing it, and I've been with PZ and The Indie Stone for quite some time, I believe before PZ was even released in alpha.

I truly hope I can get some answers to this question, and yours too.

I may have accidentally deleted it then.  uhm...  I could resend the initial message, and keep a closer eye out for it.  Now that my mailbox is clear, it should be easier to pick it out.  It's being sent to my Dasaki email, correct?

On 10/20/2017 at 7:46 AM, Aenye Deithven said:

Hi guys,

so I wanted to ask if there will be an eventual PZ version update there for those of us, who are of the non-Steam persuasion (hopefully I'm not the only one remaining)?

Your not alone, the maker of ORGM rechambered is on the none steam version, and I woulda bought it too to give a bigger cut of what I was paying to the PZ team but then I heard support for the none steam versions is bad, and ontop of that the game was on sale for only 10 freaking bucks so I had to go with the evil conglomerate version. At least they aren't anti-consumer though.

Archived