Car and gas station tank siphoning

Legoland99

First of all, I feel like once gas stations run out of power then it's impossible to get fuel from them.

So, my suggestion is this:  Find a garden hose, a siphoning kit or a rubber tube (construction, gardening, sheds etc) with which you can safely siphon fuel from the gas tanks underneath. It's actually rather easy doing it, even if it's below your feet (don't ask why I did this).

You can siphon fuel using your mouth (not recommended since you'll feel sick and maybe throw up (btw this might be used as a negative trait if siphoning fuel with your mouth)) or you can use a hand-held pump either from the kit you bought or a makeshift one which is rather easy to make (you can use a ball,  duck-tape, scissors and so on.

This would help a great deal with scavenging for fuel and making the gas stations one of the most important places to loot in PZ besides police stations, gun stores and supermarkets.

Suggesting this since fuel from cars will run out and after 3-6 months the whole place will be deserted of fuel. So this would be an amazing alternative and if in MP it will give players something to fight for or fortify.  

Hopefully the community and the Dev's will like the idea and add more flavor to the game. 

Here's a WikiHow link with some stuff about this idea: 

https://www.wikihow.com/Siphon-Gas

2 hours ago, Legoland99 said:

First of all, I feel like once gas stations run out of power then it's impossible to get fuel from them.

So, my suggestion is this:  Find a garden hose, a siphoning kit or a rubber tube (construction, gardening, sheds etc) with which you can safely siphon fuel from the gas tanks underneath. It's actually rather easy doing it, even if it's below your feet (don't ask why I did this).

You can siphon fuel using your mouth (not recommended since you'll feel sick and maybe throw up (btw this might be used as a negative trait if siphoning fuel with your mouth)) or you can use a hand-held pump either from the kit you bought or a makeshift one which is rather easy to make (you can use a ball,  duck-tape, scissors and so on.

This would help a great deal with scavenging for fuel and making the gas stations one of the most important places to loot in PZ besides police stations, gun stores and supermarkets.

Suggesting this since fuel from cars will run out and after 3-6 months the whole place will be deserted of fuel. So this would be an amazing alternative and if in MP it will give players something to fight for or fortify.  

Hopefully the community and the Dev's will like the idea and add more flavor to the game. 

Here's a WikiHow link with some stuff about this idea: 

https://www.wikihow.com/Siphon-Gas

Until then there is always the Pump Power mod.  Find generator.  Hook up to gas station.  PROFIT!