RELEASED: Vehicle Test 41

RobertJohnson

My performance is GOD AWFUL this patch, game stutters every 1-4 seconds for about, 8 seconds, I tried changing my settings around, here's what I found. 

FPS framelock: I used to have this set to uncapped, but ever since this recent patch I get significantly better frames with this set to 244 instead.

That new UI frame limiter thing: Atleast an extra 8 frames a second when I turn this off. 

It should be noted that my graphics card is an intel hd 4000 series, it has something like a little over 2 or 300 Megs of memory, which is obviously really terrible so I always have to run the game with compressed textures and 1x texture pack, now, you can blame my graphics card for having the processing power of a starchy vegetable on my lag all you want, it would even be a valid accusation to make, but my framerate literally got sliced in half from always over 30 unless a super big scary horde of dead heads is on my ass to always under 20 when I'm standing alone in an interior and somewhere between 5 and 13 when zombies start following me, and since the patch seems to be optimization based, thought I'd chip in one last time before I go out and buy a new computer made with modern parts.

Edited by TheZombiesPro115
snip!

3 hours ago, Shinjitsu noDeshi said:

Out of curiousity - is there a benefit to burying bodies?

I just stack them 20+ high and burn them...

Shin

The only disadvantage would be in real life, you would probably still get sick even if you did this with a hazmat suit and full face resperater. It's really unsanitary. 

examples of bodies I've buried instead of burnt

previous survivors that I made bad choices with and got killed

that random zombie that walked up to my base carrying a fully repaired M249 and 3 extra belt mags, one of them half reloaded.

I tried to bury one of those guys who left a "bury me if you can" note on an annotated map for something to do, but his house was in the exact middle of the block I was Shepparding the dead ones to. 

1 hour ago, TheZombiesPro115 said:

My performance is GOD AWFUL this patch, game stutters every 1-4 seconds for about, 8 seconds, I tried changing my settings around, here's what I found. 

FPS framelock: I used to have this set to uncapped, but ever since this recent patch I get significantly better frames with this set to 244 instead.

That new UI frame limiter thing: Atleast an extra 8 frames a second when I turn this off. 

It should be noted that my graphics card is an intel hd 4000 series, it has something like a little over 2 or 300 Megs of memory, which is obviously really terrible so I always have to run the game with compressed textures and 1x texture pack, now, you can blame my graphics card for having the processing power of a starchy vegetable on my lag all you want, it would even be a valid accusation to make, but my framerate literally got sliced in half from always over 30 unless a super big scary horde of dead heads is on my ass to always under 20 when I'm standing alone in an interior and somewhere between 5 and 13 when zombies start following me, and since the patch seems to be optimization based, thought I'd chip in one last time before I go out and buy a new computer made with modern parts.

I imagine on a 2 GB system with an Intel integrated graphics adapter, the OS would end up paging. That's really not enough RAM for things like high resolution play,  high zoom levels, and the amount of caching that now goes on in the game.  You can also disable the GUI FBOs in Options to try and save on RAM.

Can't promise it'll improve the situation, though. 

When opening the Vehicle Tutorial window, the following error appears.

1522410952422 can't find map objects file: media/maps/challengemaps/Challenge1/objects.lua
1522410952423 MAX #ZONES is 0
1522410952615 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_groundcover_01_21
1522410952616 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_groundcover_01_23
1522410952642 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_groundcover_01_19
1522410952644 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_groundcover_01_22
1522410952652 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_groundcover_01_18
1522410953158 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_foliage_01_8
1522410953158 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_foliage_01_14
1522410953162 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_foliage_01_9
1522410953162 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_foliage_01_10
1522410953162 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_foliage_01_12
1522410953196 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_foliage_01_13
1522410953257 ERROR: missing tile vegetation_foliage_01_11
1522410955481 game loading took 8 seconds
STATE: exit zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState
1522410966713 1 players found
1522410966713 player 0 is mouse
1522410966714 PLAYER DATA OFFSET 0
1522410966714 320
1522410966715 0
1522410966715 640
1522410966716 400
STATE: enter zombie.gameStates.IngameState
1522410969013 Init ISContextManager
1522410969108 FBO: creating 2048x2048
FirstNAME:Bob
1522410969215 -------------------------------------------------------------
1522410969215 attempted index: backgroundColor of non-table: null
1522410969219 -----------------------------------------
1522410969219 STACK TRACE
1522410969219 -----------------------------------------
1522410969219 function: prerender -- file: ISTutorialPanel.lua line # 199
java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: backgroundColor of non-table: null
 at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1654)
 at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:499)
 at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:167)
 at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1922)
 at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1792)
 at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:38)
 at zombie.ui.UIElement.render(UIElement.java:1251)
 at zombie.ui.UIManager.render(UIManager.java:696)
 at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.renderframeui(IngameState.java:892)
 at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.render(IngameState.java:1040)
 at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.render(GameStateMachine.java:37)
 at zombie.GameWindow.render(GameWindow.java:732)
 at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1309)
 at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:1077)
 at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:183)
1522410969228 -----------------------------------------
1522410969229 STACK TRACE
1522410969229 -----------------------------------------
1522410969229 function: prerender -- file: ISTutorialPanel.lua line # 199
1522410969257 -------------------------------------------------------------
1522410969259 attempted index: backgroundColor of non-table: null
1522410969259 -----------------------------------------
1522410969259 STACK TRACE
1522410969259 -----------------------------------------
1522410969260 function: prerender -- file: ISTutorialPanel.lua line # 199
java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: backgroundColor of non-table: null
 at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1654)
 at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:499)
 at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:167)
 at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1922)
 at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1792)
 at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:38)
 at zombie.ui.UIElement.render(UIElement.java:1251)
 at zombie.ui.UIManager.render(UIManager.java:696)
 at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.renderframeui(IngameState.java:892)
 at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.render(IngameState.java:1040)
 at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.render(GameStateMachine.java:37)
 at zombie.GameWindow.render(GameWindow.java:732)
 at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1309)
 at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:1077)
 at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:183)

8 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Feels a bit pedantic as visually it accomplishes the same goal: graves can now be closed with only one body in them. It can be cleaned up later, but sometimes we got to aim for "done" vs. "perfect" with these things. There's always time to look later.

If anyone's tried it, please let me know if it's working right. I didn't get a chance to try it.

Ohhhhh. Forgive me, I was confused

26 minutes ago, lemmy101 said:

Turn its FPS up in options?

I raised it to 55 and performance did improve, however transferring loot while in the UI still reduces performance significantly - down to 20 FPS and lower, it seems.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

Windows 8.1 (64 bit)

AMD Radeon HD 7500 Series

10GB RAM

!Edit: It's universal, not just to loot. Have to hover mouse over dashboard and click it a few times to get opening a trunk to trigger.

Edited by Kim Jong Un

Our current big problem is that zombies continually spawn on the roof of nearby outbuildings on a server where respawn is turned off entirely.

Every time we need a new zombie or want to try for a key, we go to an outbuilding, shout and zed will come toppling off of the roof.

28F3EEB4BE29C141E8BFA0E4F90351D8E514C7A8

Our carpenter built stairs up to the top after we concluded that we should stop exploiting it, however when we went up there we realized that the game must think there is a roof above the roof as it was dark and muted up there. Not sure what that means or if it has anything to do with the respawning, but that's all she wrote.

--

Additionally, the texture for the fossoil truck and ranger truck are still desync'd. This time it is one truck in particular, the second one in the same parking lot is fine. Here are screenshots of the same truck from two different characters:

Spoiler

A48B09427B34E39EF2945A0A145B2378DB9107B4

D34DB96422C8FBAEFADF3CB50493D9FA85E7558C

I think the solution may be that this is just a bugged truck and the fix applied previously applies to newly spawned ones, but as it is different between the 4 players we tested this with I think the fix only fixed the changing of textures in the same instance of the game for a single player and not the server-side knowledge of the car, if that makes any sense (we really have no idea what we are talking about).

My players also seem to find that TVs still aren't working so it's not isolated, if that testing helps.

Edited by Kim Jong Un

3 hours ago, Kim Jong Un said:

TVs (multiplayer) still don't add XP when they are supposed to and don't reduce boredom either.

1 hour ago, Kim Jong Un said:

My players also seem to find that TVs still aren't working so it's not isolated, if that testing helps.

I can confirm that TVs are not working as intended in single player as well. Watched a few programs that should have given some kind of exp boost and got nothing, as well as my character starts to get bored when I'm watching them or glued to the news.

2 hours ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Our current big problem is that zombies continually spawn on the roof of nearby outbuildings on a server where respawn is turned off entirely.

Every time we need a new zombie or want to try for a key, we go to an outbuilding, shout and zed will come toppling off of the roof.

28F3EEB4BE29C141E8BFA0E4F90351D8E514C7A8

Our carpenter built stairs up to the top after we concluded that we should stop exploiting it, however when we went up there we realized that the game must think there is a roof above the roof as it was dark and muted up there. Not sure what that means or if it has anything to do with the respawning, but that's all she wrote.

--

Additionally, the texture for the fossoil truck and ranger truck are still desync'd. This time it is one truck in particular, the second one in the same parking lot is fine. Here are screenshots of the same truck from two different characters:

Reveal hidden contents

A48B09427B34E39EF2945A0A145B2378DB9107B4

D34DB96422C8FBAEFADF3CB50493D9FA85E7558C

I think the solution may be that this is just a bugged truck and the fix applied previously applies to newly spawned ones, but as it is different between the 4 players we tested this with I think the fix only fixed the changing of textures in the same instance of the game for a single player and not the server-side knowledge of the car, if that makes any sense (we really have no idea what we are talking about).

I was pretty sure all the roofs are made of black tiles when you actually get on the same level of elevation as them. I know thats the case for the police station in muldraugh, anyway. Had to lay down an extra 300 wooden flooring pieces because the roof had no texture, just solid black tiles.

37 minutes ago, Kuren said:

I can confirm that TVs are not working as intended in single player as well. Watched a few programs that should have given some kind of exp boost and got nothing, as well as my character starts to get bored when I'm watching them or glued to the news.

I got cooking experience from watching a cooking show in single player. I haven't checked boredom.

Shin

Edited by Shinjitsu noDeshi

2 minutes ago, Shinjitsu noDeshi said:

I got cooking experience from watching a cooking show in single player. I haven't checked boredom.

Shin

Oh interesting! I watched a show talking about making stairs and another carpentry type one as well as I believe a show that talked about making a certain trap (but that one may have only been there to teach a recipe for a trap and I took trapping traits so I would already have them all). I didn't notice anything but I thought it was an exp boost like books gave, does it actually just give you a small amount of exp? Cause that might be why I didn't notice anything then lol

That being said, the boredom system for it certainly doesn't work for me as my character starts to bore after only a couple shows/news updates lol

5 minutes ago, Kuren said:

Oh interesting! I watched a show talking about making stairs and another carpentry type one as well as I believe a show that talked about making a certain trap (but that one may have only been there to teach a recipe for a trap and I took trapping traits so I would already have them all). I didn't notice anything but I thought it was an exp boost like books gave, does it actually just give you a small amount of exp? Cause that might be why I didn't notice anything then lol

That being said, the boredom system for it certainly doesn't work for me as my character starts to bore after only a couple shows/news updates lol

The cooking show is the only one I've "watched" so far, so I'm not sure how the others work. But, it basically walked you through the steps for making chicken soup, and each time it told you what to do ("cook the chicken") it gave you a small exp boost. On the screen it briefly flashed a "+5 Cooking" above my toons head.

IMO it's pretty easy to miss when it's happening, but you could definitely see the xp in the cooking skill after the show was done. For a couple of games I was like "where did I get that cooking skill from?!"

Now when I start a new game, the first thing I do is turn the tv to the skills channel and listen while I loot the house :D

Shin

Edited by Shinjitsu noDeshi

Not to add any more suggestions to the already long list of ... suggestions, *but*

It'd be nice to have a reefer truck - perhaps take the step van chassy and make the cargo area smaller size and consume more gas to compensate for the freezer capability. I think it might add a neat gameplay dynamic by enabling some deep woods living for an extended period of time.

Shin

Currently on build Vehicle Test 40.6.

Tested on default Survival mode with no mods:

- Riverside

- Rosewood

- West Point

Only 1 vehicle I've found has had any gas whatsoever, after a search of appx. 100 vehicles or more.

Is that normal? I've checked the fire departments, the police stations, the town halls, several shopping centers, parking lots, residentials and everything. None of the vehicles had gas at all. They had vehicle parts of varying conditions, loot of various professions, all sorts of neat stuff.

But zero gasoline at the onset of the apocalypse doesn't make any sense... Did everybody go to work that day and know they wouldn't need gas at the end of their shift because the zombies were coming?

Edited by FireOnAsphalt

27 minutes ago, Shinjitsu noDeshi said:

Not to add any more suggestions to the already long list of ... suggestions, *but*

It'd be nice to have a reefer truck - perhaps take the step van chassy and make the cargo area smaller size and consume more gas to compensate for the freezer capability. I think it might add a neat gameplay dynamic by enabling some deep woods living for an extended period of time.

Shin

That would be really cool to see :D I recently had a similar idea to have a fridge on the go and packed up a mini fridge and tv in the back two seats of my Franklin Valuline. I've been carrying around the generator in my lap since I can't place it in the car thinking I could use it anywhere lol. It works great for on the go when you're at a building of some kind but I just tested it out in the open like I planned to use it down the road and it didn't work for me :(

Spoiler

5abea7f06d3c4_PZGenSetUp.JPG.34befc3614bf795a9a2214f507bb1031.JPG

I had it set up just like the above screenshot shows. There was the option to connect generator and turn it on but even after doing that I couldn't turn on the tv. It would be really nice if you could set it up outside but require the items receiving power to be right next to it or within a certain distance :) I really like the idea of camping out next to my Franklin with a fridge and tv hooked up to a generator, just enjoying the news while I survive in nature, hording my gas for as long as I can as I watch the world burn from afar :) lol

I can also confirm what falcon33jp reported above about the tutorial pop up throwing out errors until closed. Mine is always set to pop up went I start the game and it blasted out over 200 error flags within a few seconds or so with the console error reported above.

Wooooh ! A release with new stuff aside bug corrects, a gooood realease ! many goods corrections.

before 40.6 bugs (sure some already knonw) /ergonomics :

• If There was console.0.log console.1.log, etc... aside console.log. I didn't miss some errors reports/debug. Because when i play, i can't acces my directory in same time, an playing time make me sometimes think to other things.
  • I play with a new guy who was really not geek , and it was very hard to make him write "/safehouse release" in chat !
    User panel on ESC menu (or such word, in french is "panneau utilisateur") should display safehouse with faction and tickets, then become easy to release or manage safehouse even  if we aren't in it without add many commands.
  • Car disappearing as player and zombie is very annoying (and afterglow sometimes too !) . should take transparente attributs from objects.
  • (I got many pump in bag, i reload them, one by one, by right click) while reloading a weapon, If i Right click on an other one, to be ready to click reload as soon as the current finish, the current reloaded reload 6 ammo from the moment i click. Only ammo spent (and lost), no extra ammo added to gun.
    Ex: during reloading, at 5/6 , if i R-click on an other one, then it will do reload action 6 time more. so i spent 11 ammo and gun finish with 6/6.
  • Related with last point : If in my inventory  I have 3 chocolats, while eating one, if I R-click to prepare to eat an other one when first is finish, then doesn't work (on some olders realease that's generate a red box error). have to wait finishing action, or tick subItems list to select the following to not generate error. Could be resolved by :
    when using a stacked item (green progress bar) : when the use start (or queued), the used(or queued) element should take tempora last position in stacklist, the following item could be displayed (when reduced stack item list) while display the progress bar of the last position element (current used). Resolve almost right click action queuing. (take one, eat, drink, etc...
  • Sorts stacked items from the less to the most (full, unused, ammo, etc..) . if shortcut choose and other weapons instead of desequip, it would be the. This coul be only in inventory and bag if you want to keep the search/selecting effect while farming
    Personnally, in my bag, i sorts objects... Could be also Organized trait related.
  • There is no shortcut (quick action) to equip objects (tools, specific weapons, clothes, etc..). In Inventory there is a white line who separate dressed/ equiped and inventory. That's should be very good If drag and drop works in the both way on upper part ! then easily equip tool/weapon,  change clothe or bag, etc..
  • Zombie behind a frame door (without door) stay here without moving, even if I shout, 1 tile of the other side of frame door, watching it (and seeing it). Same with stairs.
  • Can't watch around while reading (with aim key) as other actions. If it is wanted, may player pause reading while aiming, not stop it.
  • stair :
    • I can build a stair on an other one at 90° (as a cross), should be allowed only on floor above or below not at same storie.
    • If i build a wooden floor on the 3rd step of stair (floor above), i can make a one way gate. may add a collision box when a wooden(metal) floor is placed on the 3rd step to prevent to go up to the upper floor.
  • I can depass the limit of 50 by full my inventory then bags.
  • I got some compost who transform rotten food in fresh food ! I Don't know why, may it is because the "composted part" was full....
  • Rotten food  :
    • disappear, but map container keep the visual (and state) of full container.  No respawn after that, the way is to put something in it and remove it, then visual refresh after a while and respawn too.
    • I keep my rotten milk in a selfmade crate for further fongicid. but the server remove it as other rotten food. I lost my stock of 12 milk !
    • For me rotten food shouldn't disappear. Thats a part of erosion... With two last point, make sense. As there was a compost earth in past release composter, I think there should be a "organic moldiness" item and all rotten food become this items after some weeks. 
  • Install/remove radio should be done from inside vehicule, same as glove box (but only on front right seat).
  • recips are categorized as book, if they was categorized as recips or other, i could put them with book skill. (and sorts to separate them)
  • Sorts preference should be stored for each player-made container. because some crates don't get same items than other , and somes need to be sorts in a different way than others.
  • still open mechanic window by "use" key on opened hood close it instead of opening mechanic window. Some times hood is left on because we flee due to an unexpected zombie....
  • ability to remove an hire wire on a car ? some mistake make us having key for car who are hirewired.
  • Important : Z's have no brain, ok, but I think they are not enough stupids to laugh at it. Actually it is my conduct towards them : 
    When i aggro Z's around, and walking, none can touch me while walking. They have no anticipation at all to succed to hit me. they walk at my actual position.
    I walk, so they try to reach my old position and they take time to hit, so they can't touch me ! I'am scratched only when i do a mistake, unseen isolated one (or big lags) while around an horde ! never hit when a Z's stop me !
    Walk in a straight line crossing West point center, with many zombies : Actually there path is visually a stupid behavior.
    An anticipation script in the 5/8 tiles around when I move AND (to not be an heavy process) distance between use reduce , shoulb be the most terrible add who make Z's very dangerous compared to now. I talk about a script who make them go a little bit forward me, to be facing me when they reach my position. Not a smart anticipated pathfinding. In default to hurt me, they can slowing my straight line course by being in front of me instead of all in my back.
    Could be only some Z's as actual sprinters (but really think. should be a logic for all Z's) 
    I will be more happy than this  enjoy release if I should stop to walk (even sneak) around them as dancing and taunt them (even the biggest horde, bugs apart), to pack them as sheep, or be forced to modify my course, because a dozen arrive in the ahead-sides.

since 40.6 :

• generator can be put in car, cool. But there is a constraint to pick back them  (don't know if it is the electrical lvl or recips)
  • Already said, mecanic menu should appear in car, but without display under hood parts. inverse also true.
  • Bad french translation :                                    (in parenthese more frenchy and pertinent )
    Spoiler

• murs/barrière                                                          ( palissade/clôtures )
    • Toit en metal > plancher en metal (not metal roof )
    • Barrière                                                                   ( clôture en tôle )
    • barrière à fil >  Barrière grillagée                            ( clôture grillagée )
    • Barrière à piquets                                                    ( petit barreaudage )
    • Grande barrière à fil > Grande barrière grillagée      ( grillage )
    • Grande barrière à piquets                                       ( grand barreaudage ) 
    • Porte de barrière                                                     ( portillon barreaudé )
    • Porte de grande barrière à piquets                          ( grand portillon barreaudé )
    • Big double pole gate                                               ( portail barreaudé )
    • double fence gate                                                    ( portail grillagé )
    • Wood menu :
      "palissade" is too a best translate for wall in woodenwork (there is a weak meaning in this word instead of strong meaning of "mur" ).
      "palissade en bois"  for woodenwall. So : "(cadre de) palissage de bois" instead of "(cadre de) mur en bois" 
      "Plancher en bois" seems a best french trnaslation than "Sol en bois"
      "clôture" was already used for wooden fences, metal should be writed in the same way.
      After translate this, i go to google translate, to check, and my frenchies word give the english word or closest than the actual translation... 
      "barrière" is more an object who can stop. so these objects are more called "barrière" :
      Spoiler

And was the two first answers in googe image.... 
      image.jpeg.31209fff65f93e9b1fa6ca83c1b07c4d.jpeg
      image.jpeg.4daf3e76c54a42df13a109a2293830e1.jpeg

• Car seems not to be at the same postion for driver and player around. I see 2 time a car player dancing while driving to close to a wall but driver don't do that. (and i don't hear crash or other)
  • Somebody talk about the instant opening gate. I agree in the way that should be take at least 1 sec to open or close... (as mechanic diagnostic nerf)
  • i'am happy that's Z's climb a fences even there is no floor behind, because it is the only way to touch me. But there is as a big pathfinding reset problem that's make them waiting after doing this "logic impulsive action to catch me". This should give the scary situation of a horde of zombie crossing fences to fall a height (even if somes hurt themeselves or die) to surrond me. In many aggro there is this problem (as said above, behind frame door), when they walk against a transparent collision box because they don't finding (or search) a path, when a player : fall, pass from a room to an other one or outdoor, shut off/on car, exit/enter car, walking around a car, etc... (all about close aggro and pathfinding )
Edited by arkahys

8 hours ago, Kim Jong Un said:

I raised it to 55 and performance did improve, however transferring loot while in the UI still reduces performance significantly - down to 20 FPS and lower, it seems.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

Windows 8.1 (64 bit)

AMD Radeon HD 7500 Series

10GB RAM

!Edit: It's universal, not just to loot. Have to hover mouse over dashboard and click it a few times to get opening a trunk to trigger.

The GPU FPS setting (a scale of 10 - 30), not the game's framelock (55 FPS).

If that doesn't change it then I"ll need a video of it so we can see what's going on. 

There's an issue with double doors in SP (at least the wooden one, didn't test the others), it seems to be happen randomly too: every now and then, when I try to open it to go through it, it doesn't open, but my char goes through it anyway and everything turns black, and suddenly it is just me walking on eternal blackness but faster, like when I'm on admin mode. When I exit and reload the game, the door is not there anymore and whatever alterations I did at the space surrounding the door is reset to its original state. (eg. there was a wall and some crates against it where I put the double door, reloading the save after the bug restores the original wall and crates and gets rid of whatever user modifications that where done in that general area). I hope I explained it correctly, it is a pretty weird one.

So I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I am in the school and tearing down some of the interior walls to make room and I noticed that the lighting acts like the wall I just removed is still there.  Is this a known issue or something new?  Also I haven't tested it in other buildings, but it may be something to look into (if it isn't already being worked on).

I dug a grave for the first time and filled it in right away accidentally. Is there no way to remove a grave or redo a grave? Seems a little silly to pollute my ground with an "empty" grave. Is there a way to "cleanup" graves? Especially empty ones... I guess if there is bodies in it their should be bones...

Edited by Zomboid