RELEASED: Vehicle Test 41

RobertJohnson

1 minute ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Bug on PZ multiplayer (not tested on single player).

Attempting to barricade a window with metal bars uses the bars, but does not actually barricade the window.

Will be interesting to see if they exist once I reconnect.

Same thing with a campfire.

Friend could see the campfire I placed. I couldn't.

1 minute ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Bug on PZ multiplayer (not tested on single player).

Attempting to barricade a window with metal bars uses the bars, but does not actually barricade the window.

Will be interesting to see if they exist once I reconnect.

I was just about to post the exact same thing except with metal sheets and planks. :shock:

Barricading doesn't seem to be syncing at all, but they appear for me on a reconnect.

When body part of car (hood, lid, door, etc) reach 0% of durability, this part change it texture to undamaged. Why?

And sometimes in previous builds I spot engine overlay on small car (4-doors) that glow through the hood, or this just my fantasies?

New build is fancy, I tested 35 before these 2 hotfixes, everything goes smooth (except performance when you attract huge hoards to your car, but it's gonna be fixed, I know) but I experienced a bug with car containers, can't transfer items to the seats and in trunk.

Edit: tried new build, items transferring work good.

Edited by B33ware

when right clicking my bed on the second floor of my safe house I was also given the option to drink from my kitchen sink on the first floor, spiffo server

edit : cant always add sheet in safe house, more so on second floor

logging out than back in has made my window sheets appear

went to go repair my headlights and after relog they're completely fine, they were both at 0% now both at 100%

Edited by Minnigin

sync is still messed up, changes to your safehouse only visually apply after you relog, not sure how it looks for other players since im solo on the playtest server. But if you already have say one board on the window than you'll see the next 3 appear as expected

Basebuilding in multiplayer is unplayable at the moment, the only thing that works without having to reconnect is physically building items through the right click carpentry menu. Placing campfires, lighting campfires, barricading, shoveling dirt, making farming plots and planting seeds appears are not sync'd properly at all. They show for friends, not the person who placed them.

18 minutes ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Basebuilding in multiplayer is unplayable at the moment, the only thing that works without having to reconnect is physically building items through the right click carpentry menu.

Ya I'm gonna wait for the hotfix before continuing MP

Changing car battery and headlights/Taillights  dont increase mechanics skill. I found so far that  changing and installing  seats can increase mechanics skill. so far level 1 and up mechanics skill vehicle parts are only increasing mechanics skill

33 minutes ago, numbersixthecat said:

This is a bit funny :)

I was in a car, with a single zombie outside. It was thumping on the car, and every other thump the lights of the car would turn on and off. I was just sitting there, didn't even have the keys nor touched anything.

What about special zombies ? We already have the electric one ;)

So you sit in a car without key (door was open i guess?) and when the zombies thump lights started to turn on & off?

Looks like alarm triggered when it shouldn't... You didn't hear any horn while it was doing that?