No public servers on steam & cannot join direct I.P

rhaegar

Hey everyone i posted this on steam :

Basically when i try to find a public server on steam, there are none, EG bot gave me a link to connect to servers still no luck.

EG BOT has troubled shooted me through uninstalling mods, deleting zombie & media lua ( &every other file) and re verifying on steam - still to no avail.

I've deleted the game and reinstalled multiple times but still the same "server cannot respond"

anyone have advice? i just want to play MP after so long away! :(

I would look to make sure that you are running the game from steam.

Make sure your steam is not set to offline.

Check your windows firewall. For testing purposes, turn it off entirely and see if this fixes the issue. (thats only a temp fix because you probably dont want your firewall offline all the time)

If you have an anti-virus program, try temporarily turning it off to test. Some programs monitor and manage incoming and outgoing connections as well. 

Edited by FinestHops

On 10/10/2017 at 7:00 PM, FinestHops said:

I would look to make sure that you are running the game from steam.

Make sure your steam is not set to offline.

Check your windows firewall. For testing purposes, turn it off entirely and see if this fixes the issue. (thats only a temp fix because you probably dont want your firewall offline all the time)

If you have an anti-virus program, try temporarily turning it off to test. Some programs monitor and manage incoming and outgoing connections as well. 

It was the firewall the entire time, Literally been scratching my head for close to a week! thanks bud!